PDA

View Full Version : Why do I systematically have to log in twice?

TrojanMan
07-13-2005, 10:05 PM
On the computer in my bedroom I log in and stay logged in, there's no problem there. My computer crashed recently so I've been having to log in elsewhere. No matter where I am - I have to log in twice. I know for a fact I'm not typing my s/n or password incorrectly, because I have autocomplete on and the second time I log in I only type in "T" and autocomplete fills the rest in, I hit enter and log in. It always works the second time, never the first.... wtf?

OverkillZJ
07-13-2005, 10:18 PM
This software sucks, what can I say? :weedman:

Seriously though, are you using the login at the bottom of the screen? That one seems to give everyone trouble, I've had better luck with the Log In/Out in the upper left hand corner.

If you're still having trouble, you might try clearing your cookies / temps.

TrojanMan
07-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Nope I always use the one at the upper left hand corner - i'm too lazy to scroll down haha. Well the heep will be running soon so I'll buy some stickers to support the new software.

Viva la revolition!

OverkillZJ
07-14-2005, 10:46 AM
LOL, WHen I'm done with my "real job" today I'll see if I can find out from phpBB support, but I doubt it's going to work well.

TrojanMan
07-18-2005, 09:58 AM
If I log in via private messages it works fine. Meant to post this a few days ago but i've been fishinnnnn :finga: