PDA

View Full Version : 21 Road. July 30. Guide needed

Cody
07-09-2005, 05:24 PM
There are a handful of locals that are planning on running 21 road on saturday the 30th.

If any of you guys want to go, thats cool.

Also, Our guide has had a run of poor luck and won't be able to make it. So if you or someone you know is experienced enough about the area to lead teh trail, that would be killer. If not, I'll go over to CO4x4 and ask around.

Cody

BigDaveZJ
07-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Shoot Wally a PM over on CO4x4, I know he runs 21 Road a bunch.

JpRngr
07-10-2005, 03:54 AM
Cody, I might be able to head over and run that with you guys. Don't know what you're looking for in a guide, but I've run it once before, a couple years ago. I know how to get there, but it's been a while so I don't know all the ins and outs of all the obstacles. :smt003

I'll let you know when it gets closer if I'm able to go. :rolleyes:

Corey

Cody
07-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Sounds great Corey! I don't even know how to get to the trail. I've talked to Wally and he's going to be out of town, so he's asking a couple of his buddies that live there locally if they'd be willing to show us around. Either way, it'd be cool if you came.

Cody

JpRngr
07-10-2005, 03:56 PM
It's really easy to find the trail. Heading east on I70 you'll take your first exit into GJ and head north. Not too far up the street is 21 Rd. Make a right, and the trail starts shortly after the pavement ends (if I remember right it'll be about 5 miles or so from the start of 21 rd).

I will see what I can do about getting up there to run it with you.

Corey