PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam Rubicon Aug 19th-21st

Nordic1
06-28-2005, 07:17 PM
August 19th - 21st

Asuming we get enough people together...

2 Groups... Both groups go in Friday morning and camp at Spider lake (right next to little sluice) That's basicly 1/3 of the trail

Group 1 will kinda hang out at little sluice Saturday and then backtrack through gate-keeper Sunday on their way home (slightly easier... not by much).

Group 2 will leave Spider on Saturday for Cottage Springs, stay there for the night and then head up Cady for the Tahoe side trailhead (well worth doing.. spectacular views)

I'll lead group 1... If there aren't that many people interested then we'll prob do the whole trail

Nordic1
06-28-2005, 09:06 PM
http://www.nagca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19470&start=0&postdays=0&postorder =asc&highlight=

Cody
06-28-2005, 10:26 PM
So you're 0-4 on grand slams you've verbally committed to, and you expect people to count on you to be around to lead them through a grand slam of your very own?

suuuurreeee, I'll be there. ;)

Cody

Nordic1
06-28-2005, 10:37 PM
LOL thanks

I'll be there for this one (kinda because I'll be the first person in line). That and this one is in my neighborhood :mrgreen:

Cody
06-29-2005, 02:58 AM
yeah. You just oooooooze credibility.

I'm running the Con in September. I'll send you a post card.

Cody

JohnBoulderCO
06-29-2005, 11:27 AM

Cody

Cody,
I was thinking the same thing. Are you going invite some Grands to tag along? Is this part of the Alaska tour?
John

Cody
06-29-2005, 12:38 PM

Cody

Cody,
I was thinking the same thing. Are you going invite some Grands to tag along? Is this part of the Alaska tour?
John

It's not really my place to invite others. I'm an invitee. I don't even know if those guys are still planning on it--their planning thread on the AK board hasn't seen much activity in the past few months.

Cody