PDA

View Full Version : arb compressor

zjjeeper33
06-27-2005, 09:14 AM
ok so here it is. i bought a arb compressor from ruffty tuffty sale of the century and am goin to be using it to air up my tires. i am wandering what holes on the side of it i need to plug and which i need to use for my air line. :goodman:

nate
06-27-2005, 12:16 PM
ARB compressor to fill tires?

I hope to relize that the flow about the same as the $8 Walmart plug in compressors.

gsh
06-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Might wanna buy a few extras for trail spares. They weren't designed to push that much volume. You'll burn 'em up filing tires. If you limit the on time to 5 minutes. Then give it 5 minutes break. Then continue and do the same, you'll prolong the life of it. Plus it will take half an hour to fill the tires.

zjjeeper33
06-28-2005, 08:18 AM
why would arb market them to be used at tire filling tires or make a kit to plug up to them to fill tires is they werent designed to fill them. im not lookin to run air tools just get some air on the trails. :finga:

PassRunnerZJ
06-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Not knowing what model ARB compressor you purchased and if you really must use it for airing up tires, besides in an emergancy, build or buy a large air tank a really large air tank and put some fans beside the compressor to help cool it.