PDA

View Full Version : Bullet proof Dana 60

ROKN ZJ
06-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Dana 60 front. Crane diff cover, tony K kncukles, Slickrock steering ram, detroit locker, 4.88 gears, Poly performance drive slugs, CTM 300m axle shafts and u-joints. Set up for coilovers so it won't just bolt in to a ZJ, but trust me when I say this is the mother of all axles...

$4000. Parts are worth a lot more than that.

We can discuss delivery if you're serious. I'll even throw in two 2.5"body 16"travel Race Runner coilover shocks if you want. I don't know if the coilovers are good or not, they should probably be rebuilt.

I wish cody would buy it, it's the axle he NEEDS under his jeep, so if you buy it make sure to flaunt it around him :flipoff2:

chadjans
06-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Got pics?

ROKN ZJ
06-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Got pics?

I'll look for some, but it looks like any other dana 60... :yawinkle:

Old pic:
http://team21rockracing.com/pics/DCP_0949.jpg

It's really damn rusty right now (surface rust, stupid texas humidity). If someone is interested I'll Guarantee everything is in good shape. And if you have sticker shock, trust me when I say all these parts are $$$ especially the axles shafts. They are about as strong as you can get without going to 300m 40-spline shafts.

http://team21rockracing.com/pics/PICT0610.JPG

Sometime next month hopefully I'll have time to start cleaning everything up, so it looks better in pictures.

Hell, if someone wants I'll sell the whole blue ZJ for $6000 without the wheels and tires. No guarantee on anything but the axles though...

chadjans
06-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Is it a late model or early model 60? I ask because I would run coils with it and need some space between the pumpkin and the knuckle on the driver side for a coil bucket read only ealry models have space. 6K seems like a good deal for axles and 4 coil overs.

Check your PMs here.

Chad

ROKN ZJ
06-27-2005, 12:23 AM
I'll get back to later about the seats.

In my opinion $6000 is a good deal for everything (maybe too good perhaps I should rethink this...), but the shocks probably need to be rebuilt. The rear axle is a 35-spline dana 60, with a spool. BTW The front shafts cost me $3700 just for the shafts, so that gives you an idea of why the price is so high on just the front 60. Of course if you were to buy the whole ZJ I Would think you'd just run that one instead of chopping up yours...

Cody
06-27-2005, 12:38 AM
What t-case is in the blue ZJ?

Cody

chadjans
06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
The only way I am going to get a unibuggy built the way I want is to build mine. I just need parts. Like rear coil overs, front and rear axles.

Chad

Cody
06-28-2005, 05:16 PM
how bout you just wheel yours? why build a buggy when you don't go wheeln?

:finga:

Cody

chadjans
06-28-2005, 11:13 PM
When I go buggy get your ass to Phoenix and we will anaconda and top of the world.

:finga: :prayer:

Cody
06-29-2005, 02:56 AM
If I had a buggy my eyes would be set on something a little more difficult than anaconda. However, that trail looks fun as fuck.

boom town baby!

Cody