PDA

View Full Version : help me please

shbasketballhs
06-19-2005, 05:58 PM
I know nothing about Jeeps/Cars and I really need help installing a BB on my ZJ. I live near Denver and would pay someone to help me out. Thanks. Email me at basketballislife@comcast.net

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-19-2005, 10:11 PM
there are PLENTY of writeups on installing a budget boost. even if you're not very mechanically inclined you should be able to get it done in a day.
here is just one writeup of a million i found.

http://www.offroadexchange.com/Teraboost.htm

TrojanMan
06-19-2005, 11:32 PM
www.jeepsunlimited.com

BigDaveZJ
06-20-2005, 01:03 AM
There's a few of us around town that might be able to help you out. Only issue right now is time. Between fixing the shit I busted on my ZJ and starting the build on Pam's, I'm kinda short on time.

TrojanMan
06-20-2005, 01:11 PM
There's a few of us around town that might be able to help you out. Only issue right now is time. Between fixing the shit I busted on my ZJ and starting the build on Pam's, I'm kinda short on time.

I'd do it, if Colorado wasn't halfway across the US lol

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-20-2005, 04:59 PM

...coming from the guy who had to recruit help from different states to put in his bb for him.

:finga:

LouisianaZJ
06-20-2005, 05:01 PM
fly me over there and get me a reasonable (female) hooker for the night and i will install it :rock:

dasVettemeister
06-20-2005, 07:37 PM
fly me over there and get me a reasonable (female) hooker for the night and i will install it :rock:

Bastard! I just spit Dr. Pepper through my nose, and it hurt!!!! :finga:

TrojanMan
06-20-2005, 09:17 PM

...coming from the guy who had to recruit help from different states to put in his bb for him.

:finga:

Kinda hard to put one in when your thumb is the size of a baseball and everything below the elbow is in a plaster cast :axe:

Calistin
06-20-2005, 10:08 PM
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616651

SuicideTireZJ
06-23-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm in Fort Collins. Drive up here and I'll do it.

I'm serious. If I don't have enough money to work on my own shit I might as well work on other peoples.

PM me about when you can make it up here and I'll see if I can take work off. (My schedule is pretty sporadic)

norton
06-23-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm serious. If I don't have enough money to work on my own shit I might as well work on other peoples.

i feel ur pain, i've done more wrenching on my bros integra then on my own Jeep cuz of this thing called money. o well, id rather wrench on something rather than nothing at all :drinkers:

TrojanMan
06-23-2005, 03:33 PM

i feel ur pain, i've done more wrenching on my bros integra then on my own Jeep cuz of this thing called money. o well, id rather wrench on something rather than nothing at all :drinkers:

Shit right now i'm sick of wrenching. I've been wrenching, worrying, paying, wrenching some more, and looking up specs for over 2 months with this stroker. I'm sick of working on it, I just want to drive!

SuicideTireZJ
06-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah I'm always sitting around wondering what I can do on the cheap or free.

My last mod was borrowing my dad's reciprocating hacksaw and chopping holes in my hood. Covered t hem up with $4 dryer vents from Ace Hardware.

Did the whole thing for less than $25, paint and all.

I would have money to do cool shit (lockers, sliders, maybe a rear bumper) but my 242 took a crap the same time my tranny did, and that was an expensive rebuild.

Of course, I upgraded the 242 to a 231 with SYE, requiring a Woods shaft to be built, but it was going to be done eventually anyway.

And my parents helped...... :smt003

SuicideTireZJ
06-23-2005, 04:09 PM
But I'm serious, shitbasketballlls or whatever your name is.

I'll do it. Just find a time where you can spare 5 or so hours to cruise up here to FoCo and we'll crank it out. Might learn a thing or two while you're up here about "cars and stuff."