PDA

View Full Version : Funniest shit I saw

nmzj
06-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Krash rumaging through Tom Woods dumpster then asking the man for his autograph!

Sandy R
06-13-2005, 10:10 AM
A few guys at the Redstone putting zip ties around Scott's drive shaft and then acting concerned and sympathetic while he was complaining about a new ticking sound under his dash.

Texas ZJ1
06-13-2005, 10:57 AM
watching the green WJ on longarms that was owned by a girl while her brother was driving it like he stole it.

Hunter

BigDaveZJ
06-13-2005, 11:20 AM
A few guys at the Redstone putting zip ties around Scott's drive shaft and then acting concerned and sympathetic while he was complaining about a new ticking sound under his dash.

I know nothing about this act that you speak of!!

I know I saw a lot of funny stuff, but for some reason most of the memories are slightly fuzzy. I remember Krash dancing like a fairy after pouring JD in to the hole he drilled in his thumb, Matt knocking over said bottle of JD a few hours later and breaking the bottle and then puking, the look on Hunter's face when Pam showed him how she ran, and a ton of other stuff. I gotta say this was probably the best GSW yet!! Oh yeah, and I got engaged!!

dasVettemeister
06-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Krash rumaging through Tom Woods dumpster then asking the man for his autograph!

That boy ain't right.

JohnBoulderCO
06-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Long story, but I wanted to share.

Scary, but also funny in a strange way.

On Golden Spike, while we were waiting for Dave to get his broken Jeep repaired, after beating on Double Whammy, I was at the head of the group and just past the Golden Crack when this guy wondered out of the bushes, approached me and said buddy I’m lost.

Turns out he was a new Rubicon owner that drove in from Florida. It was freshly lifted and he was ready to wheel Moab.

He had friends with him and was completely lost. He was getting scared and was shaking, so he had a few beers to try to calm himself down.

I showed him in the Wells book where he was and he said he had that book, but it was back in the hotel. He insisted he just came the way we came and wanted to continue on that way. I told him we just came that way and were now 11 hours on the trail and there was no way he came that way. He argued for a while and then agreed. I showed him the way out and said why don’t you just follow us. He then asked me to drive his Jeep out for him. I said no, I’m leading a group and have my own Jeep to drive. He said OK, he would continue back on his own and would figure it out.

We caught up to him, it was now dark and he was afraid to drive up an obstacle. Kraqa quickly volunteered to drive his Rubicon up it for him. I once again said, just follow us out. He refused and took off in the dark. After we made this obstacle my co-pilot was navigating with the GPS and Well’s book, because you couldn’t see anything, it was dark. We never saw them again.

Also, to make matters worse, a guy with a CJ that only had two wheel drive was pulling his wife in a Bronco that only had two wheel drive up the same obstacle the Rubicon driver stopped at. They blocked the trail for a while, as they inched along. The Bronco also had no power steering (fluid everywhere) and a broken motor mount. They were hardly making any progress. We offered them a ride out, so they could come back in the daylight to get their barely running rigs, and they also refused.

We got back into Moab at 10:40pm. A 15-hour trip.

Running into those three vehicles was like a Twilight Zone episode. Scary, but funny in a strange way.

OverkillZJ
06-13-2005, 12:52 PM
This GSW was truly crazy :partyman:

And I'm staying here :weedman:

JpRngr
06-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Funniest thing I saw was Scott dusting his Jeep ON the trail! :rolleyes:

nmzj
06-13-2005, 03:00 PM

I was hoping you would bring this up. LOL

rrubio
06-13-2005, 08:31 PM
That was funny.How about when he got out that wax and waxed the corner of his bumper..
Cannot forget the Ruby guys.I really felt sorry for the driver.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-13-2005, 09:22 PM
seeing matt completely shitfaced

any time adam spoke

krash trying to hook up with a 20 year old

matt being afraid of 4 hot chicks in a mustang

kris putting his foot in some kids mouth while he was asleep

paying $5/20 min for net access at the airport

Kraqa
06-13-2005, 09:30 PM
i'd have to say me distracting scott by asking him aboot the black wax he just used to buff his bumper so that chad could zap strap his drive shafts. it wouldn't hvebeen so bad but the 5 second convo abut black was turned into scott telling me a 1/3 deca hour long story about driving over rocks and buffing....i mean scratching his doors handles and mirrors.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I forgot to mention:

"no doot aboot it"

Ron's unbreakable 14bolt

sitting next to a 300 pound bearded woman landbeast (post the pics matt!)

75 broken steering boxes

Almost pissing my pants while Cody attempted a 90 degree climb

Paco's/Dairy Queen/Cock fighting/ dolphins

and Matt speaks binary code!

Kraqa
06-13-2005, 09:41 PM
or matt making Professor frink noises then flooring it away from a mustang full of blond girls.

then when we tell him to turn around his response was....dude there is tones of girs inthe world but only one dump bump

Cody
06-13-2005, 09:58 PM
IAlmost pissing my pants while Cody attempted a 90 degree climb

lol, yeah thats a steep one.

Cody

Sandy R
06-13-2005, 10:05 PM

Krash kept saying that he had the hots for the 45 year old front desk clerk at the Redstone. Starting to sound like Ron just needed some.

BMRisko
06-13-2005, 10:10 PM

Krash kept saying that he had the hots for the 45 year old front desk clerk at the Redstone. Starting to sound like Ron just needed some.

Ron does have a thing for older Mexican prostitutes.

:drinkers:

SCAMPER ZJ
06-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Jesse was maxin' and relaxin' with her feet/legs hanging out of the passenger side window of Scott's 5.9 almost the whole trip - oftentimes during difficult obstacles! :spit:

Sandy R
06-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Jesse was maxin' and relaxin' with her feet/legs hanging out of the passenger side window of Scott's 5.9 almost the whole trip - oftentimes during difficult obstacles! :spit:

Lucky the seatbelt cop didn't catch her and even luckier that Scott is a good driver who didn't have a situation that needed the seat belt. Or am I misunderstanding? If I'm not, this isn't funny.

OverkillZJ
06-13-2005, 10:51 PM
or matt making computer noises then flooring it away from a mustang full of blond girls.

then when we tell him to turn around his response was....dude there is tones of girs inthe world but only one dump bump

I wanted to wheel :weedman:

(and they were 12 you pediphiles)

Halfdoc
06-14-2005, 12:47 AM
I don't know about funny, but Dr. Danger in the Zebra standing it up on the rear wheels on Rock Pile/ Pritchett was pretty incredible.

Corey's wheelie pulling me up Rocker knocker on Pritchett is definately funny.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid173/p554fc32e039d1ddb50c5a042362aeb0f/f3b55605.jpg

Good stuff.

David.

chadjans
06-14-2005, 12:59 AM
Watching Kris try to feed his foot to Justin. I have a pic...

Dave trying to make double wammy.

Scott trying to figure out what that noise was in his dash.

Kris saying a', zap strap, and zed.

Ron braking his 14bolt.

Everyone looking at my stylish hat.

Everyone giving me a look because I give the impression that I am old online and thinking I was forty and not 25.

Chad

Colorado 5.9
06-14-2005, 04:01 AM

Lucky the seatbelt cop didn't catch her and even luckier that Scott is a good driver who didn't have a situation that needed the seat belt. Or am I misunderstanding? If I'm not, this isn't funny.

Don't worry, Even though her feet where out the window, her seat belt was fastened. She never once forgot it! If I remember right she saw Tomyet at some guy on Poison Spider a few years ago for not having his on up the Water fall. :smt017 Ohhhh yea, that was Sandy's son I think. :smt017

The strange & funny thing is that I almost broke her foot/ankle at the Redstone. She was on the phone Sun. night in the drivers seat with her feet up & in between the door & A piller. I walked up not seeing her feet & tried to close the door. OUTCH!!!!!!!!!

SCAMPER ZJ
06-14-2005, 04:12 AM
That was funny.How about when he got out that wax and waxed the corner of his bumper.

Yeah, I HAD to take a pic of that!! We still had half of Golden Spike to go!

(Thanks for the demonstration, Scott) :mrgreen:

http://www.jeepsite.net/GSW275.jpg

TrojanMan
06-14-2005, 05:00 AM
you guys suck. :butthead:

Kraqa
06-14-2005, 05:02 AM
i can't wait till the 4 wheeler spread on GSW cause i KNOW jordan got a few pics of Scott dustin his hood on the trail.

dasVettemeister
06-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Ron braking his 14bolt.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! He kept bragging to me about how indestructible it was! How did he do it and where? I assume it was early on because I didn't see any pics of his Heep on the trail. That's a bummer. That thing LOOKED badass, I guess it wasn't. He put a lot of work into it too.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Ron braking his 14bolt.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! He kept bragging to me about how indestructible it was! How did he do it and where? I assume it was early on because I didn't see any pics of his Heep on the trail. That's a bummer. That thing LOOKED badass, I guess it wasn't. He put a lot of work into it too.

its called running a radius arm in the rear and not welding his tubes. :butthead:

dasVettemeister
06-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Ron braking his 14bolt.

its called running a radius arm in the rear and not welding his tubes. :butthead:

Ok, just talked to Ronaldo.... He filled in the details for me. I'm glad he at least got to wheel the thing a decent amount before the rear got wankered. I didn't see any pictures of it in the photo threads and was worried for a bit there! Too much pot, not enough welding.... :weedman:

takingchances
06-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey Stan, Remember your seat heater? :smt077

Cody
06-15-2005, 03:27 PM
I'd be willing to bet that the 14 bolt was starting to spin way before it broke--he drove up quite a few big ledges with quite a bit of throttle (including the $10,000 dollar wall) and didn't break, but it let go on a little stair step basically after the trail was done. Kick ass carnage for sure.

Cody

BigDaveZJ
06-15-2005, 04:32 PM
I had completely forgot about Matt getting drunk, breaking his bottle of jack, puking, and then Ron and Kraqa sticking their bare asses in Matt's face, that was some funnay shit right there!!

Krash80
06-15-2005, 05:56 PM
funniest stuff:

"NO BOOT A DOOT ABOOT ADOOT A BUOOT IT DOOT BOOTA DOOT IT"

The entire night at hotel Mallcrawlin

Torx Bolt puma

Matt hurling and seeing Dave's 36" long ass-crack next to his head

My 14b breaking (though slightly pissed, i can still find the humor in it)

meeting Chad (i thought he was 40)

Adam and me tackling each other on thursday after not seeing one another for 2 years

Kraqa dancing on video to ghetto rap

Pam and Dave's bed going squeaky squeaky really fast for about 2 minutes while Geoff and I were trying to sleep at their house on Monday night.

Cody owes me $9,996. :smt003

norton
06-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Pam and Dave's bed going squeaky squeaky really fast for about 2 minutes while Geoff and I were trying to sleep at their house on Monday night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just 2 minutes?

BigDaveZJ
06-15-2005, 10:12 PM

Are you unable to grasp the concept that it is possible to satisfy a woman in under 2 minutes????

Kraqa
06-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Are you unable to grasp the concept that it is possible to satisfy a woman in under 2 minutes????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/Kraqa/Thread%20pics/bullshit.jpg

dasVettemeister
06-15-2005, 10:56 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/dasvettemeister/bsmeter.gif

Krash80
06-15-2005, 10:56 PM

Well since we distinctly heard water running afterwards, i'm guessing at least Dave was satisfied! :butthead:

zjmike4
06-15-2005, 11:12 PM
ripping my rear bumper off on Friday and then having a few concerned comments about my "facia"... i think its french for bumper

Getting even more concerned comments Saturday

Same on Sunday

Naming my Jeep the "Grand Facianator"

Some drunk guys in a Geo Tracker coming to our campsite on Kane Creek and telling us that we should quit our jobs and move here like them. And then them telling us how one of them did that and lived in a cave for 5 years in the La Salles and got into fights with bears up there... probably because he was taking up all the bear's cave space

Falling asleep in the sand dunes at camp after some hefty drinking and then running Hell's really really hungover.

Getting back to the camp site after running the dunes late night and noticing we were missing one CJ-2a. Sat around by the fire waiting and then heard someone yelling that he rolled. Went down there and saw my friend standing by his 2a completely on its side and listening to his story about being thrown 8 feet into the sand how that was the coolest thing he has ever done.

Bustin' Loose
06-16-2005, 12:16 AM

Well since we distinctly heard water running afterwards, i'm guessing at least Dave was satisfied! :butthead:

The water you heard was me dumb ass....and yes I was most definately satisfied. And you only heard the LAST TWO minutes seeing as we were doing our best to be fairly quiet as to not disturb your delicate sensibilities or give you anything else to jack off too. Didn't want to rub it in that we were getting some and you weren't. Then again, maybe you and Geoff...Anywho, Up till then we were very very quiet but there comes a time when you just say fuck it....pun intended :smt003

Funniest shit for me...

Canada calling his girlfriend, handing the phone to me and not telling me it's his girlfriend. Convo went like this.

Me: Hello
Her: Who's this?
Me: Pam
Her: Where's Kris
Me: Umm...I think he's in the bathroom. Who's this?
Her: His girlfriend
Me: His girlfriend? He has a girlfriend?
Her: HE MOST CERTAINLY DOES
Me: Oh, damn...sorry I didn't know he had a girlfriend. Hold on a sec..

And then I handed kris the Phone to do damage control. :rofl:

Hunter's face when I demostrated how I run

Someone (I forget who) asking me who's ass it is in my Avatar (Mine for those of you still guessing)

Krash80
06-16-2005, 12:21 AM
lmao...i think kraqa's still in trouble with his squaw.

chadjans
06-16-2005, 01:59 AM
Someone (I forget who) asking me who's ass it is in my Avatar (Mine for those of you still guessing)

Me. I so wanted to hear that story and just sit on my ass instead of being the spoting bitch for that last part of the trail and then have to try and get the redneck driving the broken rig to say something edge wise.

Chad

Jeepin' Wolf
06-16-2005, 02:16 AM
funniest stuff:
Cody owes me $9,996. :smt003
:smt003

BigDaveZJ
06-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Not really funny, but definately ugly, Chad's welds on my unibody. One of them looks BEAUTIFUL, couple of the others look like a pigeon flew under my Jeep and somehow shit upwards!

chadjans
06-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Not really funny, but definately ugly, Chad's welds on my unibody. One of them looks BEAUTIFUL, couple of the others look like a pigeon flew under my Jeep and somehow shit upwards!

:finga: It got you home.

BigDaveZJ
06-16-2005, 08:07 PM

:finga: It got you home.

It definitely did get me home and they're still holding. One of these days I'll grind them done and lay a better bead and maybe some plate in there somewhere since my long arms are on someone's finger!!

Bustin' Loose
06-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Funny...I though long arms would weigh more. :mrgreen: :smt016 :smt058

Kraqa
06-16-2005, 11:01 PM
for 500 plus shipping i'l have you a set of front long arms at your door.

Bustin' Loose
06-16-2005, 11:49 PM

Speaking of which...Tow hooks. How do you want me to get you the $$. How much is shipping? And what the hell did we agree to again as far as price????

BigDaveZJ
06-16-2005, 11:49 PM

See, that's nice and all, but it's the rear one that's currently hanging by pigeon shit!! :finga:

chadjans
06-16-2005, 11:53 PM

See, that's nice and all, but it's the rear one that's currently hanging by pigeon shit!! :finga:

Lets get the pics on the net.....

Chad

BigDaveZJ
06-16-2005, 11:59 PM

Lets get the pics on the net.....

Chad

That involves actually crawling on the ground right now. After GSW and then putting the BB on Pam's ZJ the day after we got back, the last thing I want to see right now is the underside of a Jeep!!

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 12:58 AM

Speaking of which...Tow hooks. How do you want me to get you the $$. How much is shipping? And what the hell did we agree to again as far as price????

Holy shit...... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Did anyone else notice that Pam managed to make a post without using a smiley?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! :smt003

Bustin' Loose
06-17-2005, 12:22 PM

Holy shit...... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Did anyone else notice that Pam managed to make a post without using a smiley?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! :smt003
Fuck you. I've done it before....I think.

Damn it. Now I'm gonna have to go back and check!!! Damn you to hell and back!!!!!

Edit:

okay okay...I do have a tendancy to use smilies often to excess....I'm an expressive person. :mrgreen: why change now but that was not my first post without a single smiley. Not by a long shot. So there :smt016

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 02:41 PM
That was funny Pam. I am so easily amused. :smt003 You made me laugh hard enough to almost cry. (fucking hernia)

ROKN ZJ
06-17-2005, 02:46 PM

What's the difference between front and rear longarms?

ROKN ZJ
06-17-2005, 02:47 PM
That was funny Pam. I am so easily amused. :smt003 You made me laugh hard enough to almost cry. (fucking hernia)

Quit hitting on her dude, she's engaged.

Gotta catch your own chick ya know? :smt117

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 03:12 PM

Quit hitting on her dude, she's engaged.

Gotta catch your own chick ya know? :smt117

Yeah, right..... I'm hitting on Pam. Makes a lot of sense. Crawl back under your rock you jackass. Quit letting our banter distract you from jacking off, you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.

Bustin' Loose
06-17-2005, 03:14 PM

yeah but it's the front ones that are FUBAR'd at the moment. The rear one is at least holding even though it's hanging by pigeon shit.

And RoKn...now THAT's some funny shit. :smt003 You boys can hit on me all you want...you just can't touch. :axe:

Besides, DVM is entirely too bitter to be hitting on any chick. I'm more asexual to him and slightly amusing upon occasion.

BigDaveZJ
06-17-2005, 03:19 PM
yeah but it's the front ones that are FUBAR'd at the moment. The rear one is at least holding even though it's hanging by pigeon shit.

The front ones aren't THAT fubar'd!! It drove just fine into work, I just gotta figure out how to get those UCA's from that dude for free, re-weld Chad's pigeon shit, swap the left rear axle shaft and she's back in prime form, well, that and rewelding the exhaust mount somehow someway.

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Besides, DVM is entirely too bitter to be hitting on any chick. I'm more asexual to him and slightly amusing upon occasion.

You are correct. We get this fucked up comedic banter going back and forth with neither one of us getting offended. I love it.

Here's a smiley for ya. :butthead:

BigDaveZJ
06-17-2005, 03:37 PM
We get this fucked up comedic banter going back and forth with neither one of us getting offended.

I think I've determined it's damn near impossible to offend Pam. After Ron and Geoff's comment about "crevice" and her not getting pissed I was pretty sure. THEN Ron went and trumped that, said that Pam is robbing the cradle, and I'm robbing the Craftmatic Adjustable Bed!! She laughed!

ROKN ZJ
06-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah, right..... I'm hitting on Pam. Makes a lot of sense. Crawl back under your rock you jackass. Quit letting our banter distract you from jacking off, you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.

Main Entry: 1joke
Pronunciation: 'jOk
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative construction <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

BTW You really nailed me on the description :mrgreen:

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 03:54 PM

Main Entry: 1joke
Pronunciation: 'jOk
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative construction <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

BTW You really nailed me on the description :mrgreen:

Gotcha. It's a tad difficult to tell sometimes. I have to remember that I'm no the only smartass in these here parts. If you were indeed joking, I'm sorry for being slightly harsh. I tend to be about as smooth as a train-wreck.

BigDaveZJ
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.

So now you're stealing Pam's putdowns too??? :finga:

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 04:42 PM
you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.

So now you're stealing Pam's putdowns too??? :finga:

It has a nice ring to it..... kinda rolls right off the tongue. What can I say, she's good. Actually, I only borrowed "pre-pubescent" from her; the rest has been a staple in my vocabulary for quite some time. I'm expanding my vocabulary. I can't stick with "doushbag" and "penis-wrinkle" forever, ya know? :finga:

How's that craft-matic bed workin' for you guys anyways? The WD-40 is on its way...... :butthead: :smt003

Bustin' Loose
06-17-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't think I have ever called any one a pimple-neck fucktard...but it does kinda roll off the tongue. Have to keep that one in reserves. And I'm okay with him borrowing the pre-pubescent. Puma has a new nick name.

The craft-matic is working out just fine. Makes for some interesting positions. :supz: But the WD-40 hasn't arrived yet and the Carft-matic is getting a little squeeky...just ask Ron :mrgreen:

Me? Offended? Just call me an old hag. Then I might pretend to be offended for about 2 minutes till I can't stop myself from laughing. If Ron can make comments about me taking so long in the morning cuz I need to "douche my crevase" I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard to offend me. But the guys did a good job trying to at Hotel MC. :prayer:

dasVettemeister
06-17-2005, 06:50 PM
If Ron can make comments about me taking so long in the morning cuz I need to "douche my crevase" I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard to offend me. But the guys did a good job trying to at Hotel MC. :prayer:

Nice! I wish I coulda been there for that......ummmm...... special comment.

I'm still laughing about the crack that I was hitting on you.....
We all know I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too old for you. :smt003

Bustin' Loose
06-17-2005, 07:03 PM
If Ron can make comments about me taking so long in the morning cuz I need to "douche my crevase" I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard to offend me. But the guys did a good job trying to at Hotel MC. :prayer:

Nice! I wish I coulda been there for that......ummmm...... special comment.

I'm still laughing about the crack that I was hitting on you.....
We all know I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too old for you. :smt003
Oh yeah...the ummm, special comments were flying! It was a special kinda evening. :smt003

And you are past the quarter century mark aren't you? WAAAAAAAAAY to old for me. I like em young. :butthead: :finga: Most of the guys 25+ just can't keep up. :smt079 :yumyum: :spit:

OMG, I just remember...another funny..

Driving to Moab, Matt comes over the CB and says something to the effect of "Hey Pam, Canada wants to know how old you are." He apparently did not feel at liberty to say so being the good natured gal that I am, I tell him. (Even though it's rude to ask a girl her age)

Puma, in his infinate wisdom, compares my age to the age of the MT's!!!!!!! Ahhh...yes, his new user name is fitting. He's just lucky I'm not a violent person. :smt003 :axe:

ROKN ZJ
06-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Gotcha. It's a tad difficult to tell sometimes. I have to remember that I'm no the only smartass in these here parts. If you were indeed joking, I'm sorry for being slightly harsh. I tend to be about as smooth as a train-wreck.

I know it can be hard to tell when someones joking when they use a serious emoticon like the one of a smiley catching a chicken with a net. :rolleyes:

Also you should work on your smack a tad, your cutdown might have been good for someone like Norton, but I'm a tad old for "pre-pubescent" references... For a good example of doing your reasearch and really knowing who your cutting down see Kraqa's post in the nodootabootit thread :finga:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Funny:

Getting buzzed off one flat tire

Matt's $9000 D30

Crevace/ Pam's golden crack

Seeing Vaj, the hawaiin tour guide

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-18-2005, 04:47 PM
Puma, in his infinate wisdom, compares my age to the age of the MT's!!!!!!! Ahhh...yes, his new user name is fitting. He's just lucky I'm not a violent person. :smt003 :axe:

oh c'mon, the rockies aren't THAT old!

OverkillZJ
06-21-2005, 12:06 AM
What the hell happened to this thread!?

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-21-2005, 12:13 AM
mildly amusing:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid174/p64a1d94025ce4eec5e7d29440a9a2ef8/f39c59ce.jpg

BigDaveZJ
03-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Btt for good memories.

OverkillZJ
03-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Those were some good times. Well, not your buttcrack. I still have nightmares about that.

K2
03-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Btt for good memories.

Thanks, I was not looking forward to this year at all. This thread has rejuvenated my love for GSW!