PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You!

PassRunnerZJ
06-13-2005, 12:14 AM
I'd like to take a moment to send a thank you out to the GSW event sponsors, organizers, and especially to to the trail leaders that helped us through the tough sections, especally for us that don't have full built rigs.

This was my second event and it was great too, and every time on the trail I learn more about my skills and the capabilities of our Grand Cherokees.

THANK YOU!!!

Todd

Texas ZJ1
06-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Todd,

great job of hanging in there and using the spotters.

Hunter

zjRyan
06-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah, big thanks to all the organizers, sponsors and trail leaders. Great event, great scenery and great people...it definitely won't be my last.

BTW, thanks for recommending Poison Spider to me Todd. Awesome trail, and with the help of Dave's expert spotting it was a blast!

Z
06-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Todd,

Its a pleasure to lead drivers like you. Your driving skills reminded me once again just how capable a slightly modified ZJ truely can be.

Tom Z.

Cody
06-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Deffinately a good time. I want to thank and give credit to all the guys who went out of there way to help get Mike's broken jeep off of Gold Bar (rusty nail) on saturday. Krash, Adam, Hal, Kraqa, Puma (well, thanks or watching at least), Matt, Chad Jans, and anyone else I missed. That was some kick ass teamwork on an extremely difficult extraction mission.

I think the attitude of everyone involved is the best part. So many people that get together to hang out, run trails, help each other etc. It's so great to be around people like that and it makes even the most accident prone trail rides fun.

Cody

Texas ZJ1
06-13-2005, 04:38 PM
I want to say thanks to Krash, Mike, Dave and Tony for helping me get the bolts back into the tracbar bracket so I could make it home.

You guys were great.

Puma, hats off to you for the time and effort for the plane trip out and all the help.

Hunter

rrubio
06-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Yes a very special thanks to all the organizers and sponsors.Thankyou Tom,Dave,John and Cody for the expertize in knowing the trails.John did a great job getting us out of Golden Spike a night.
I do have to say this is the best GSW.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-13-2005, 09:26 PM
Deffinately a good time. I want to thank and give credit to all the guys who went out of there way to help get Mike's broken jeep off of Gold Bar (rusty nail) on saturday. Krash, Adam, Hal, Kraqa, Puma (welI think the attitude of everyone involved is the best part.

Cody

I know i'd catch shit for it but i didnt feel like dying of hypothermia. Well that and i'm just a lazy redneck.

Kraqa
06-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Punpisaboot as usefull as a torx bolt... eh! and the more i drank it became a rusty torx bolt.....useless!!!!

ps dos that even exist?

SCAMPER ZJ
06-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Thankyou Tom,Dave,John and Cody for the expertize in knowing the trails.John did a great job getting us out of Golden Spike a night.

Ditto. This was my first GSW event, I hope it won't be my last. Golden Spike was AWESOME, and I really enjoyed wheeling with y'all!

Stan

Cody
06-13-2005, 10:02 PM
I know i'd catch shit for it but i didnt feel like dying of hypothermia. Well that and i'm just a lazy redneck.

I thought you east coasters were used to the rain? Never again are you allowed to fall back on the "well we have rain out here so it's different" excuse for being a pussy.

:finga:

Seriously, I've never seen so many dudes so willing to sit out in the pouring rain and get drenched to help out someone they barely knew. Awesome. Time to change my tranny fluid though......

Cody

chadjans
06-14-2005, 01:02 AM
I'd have to say Cody looked a bit petered out while sitting behind the wheel of his Dodge waiting for us to pave the trail.

Chad

Kraqa
06-14-2005, 04:59 AM
i would hope that if i was in the same situation other peopel woudl help. isn't that what wheelin is all aboot ....eh?

Jeepin' Wolf
06-14-2005, 07:39 AM
Event :supz: as usual. Thanks to everyone for yet another great time in Moab albeit on a passive side this time around. Hope everyone made it home safe. C ya in about 365 days.

eh.

:partyman:

TrojanMan
06-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Well that and i'm just a lazy redneck.

dammit boy don't be giving us bad names.

ROKN ZJ
06-14-2005, 11:32 AM
Seriously, I've never seen so many dudes so willing to sit out in the pouring rain and get drenched to help out someone they barely knew. Awesome. Time to change my tranny fluid though......

Cody

No kidding it as almost the entire group that turned around to go help. I've been helped so many times I'm always glad to help someone else when I can...

BigDaveZJ
06-14-2005, 12:09 PM
I think a lot of the people that were out this year shared "whatever it takes" attitude. If someone's rig was nusted, people did whatever they could to get the rig up and running again or off the trail. I had my fair share of carnage and owe getting off the trail to Chad, Keith, and myself. Chad for welding my control arm bracket back on, Keith for having the welder, and me for remembering to make sure we got the welder from Keith when he turned back after grenading his turdy5.

I would definitely say this was my best GSW too. Most carnage, most fun, and a bunch of great people. I'm already counting the days and planning WTF I'm gonna have done to the ZedJ for next year eh. :finga:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-14-2005, 12:16 PM
ZedJay, :supz:

That joost how ur supoost to prahnoonz it. No doot aboot it.

clausen50
06-14-2005, 05:12 PM
I want to say thanks to Krash, Mike, Dave and Tony for helping me get the bolts back into the tracbar bracket so I could make it home.

You guys were great.

Puma, hats off to you for the time and effort for the plane trip out and all the help.

Hunter

Hey Hunter,

Glad you made it back home with the trackbar bracket intact! It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to wheel with you again soon!

Dave Clausen

:drinkers:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
06-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey Hunter,

Glad you made it back home with the trackbar bracket intact! It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to wheel with you again soon!

Dave Clausen

:drinkers:

Davo,

I got those pics/videos if you want em. PM me your email addy and I'll send them all together. It was nice wheelin' with ya. See you next year.

-E

superfred
06-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks to everyone for just being cool and making us feel welcome. Thanks for the spots and trust me, the nerf bars are comin off for next year.