PDA

View Full Version : Spare Parts

Pitch
06-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Thought we could start a "junk I've got for sale" or similar post. What you need or want to get rid of in Moab this weekend.

I could use some spare D35 shafts for the WJ.

Anyone else?

Z
06-06-2005, 11:55 PM
I have a 3 gauge A piller cover for a ZJ (part of the group buy a long time ago) that I could get rid of. Never found a use for it.

Halfdoc
06-07-2005, 12:09 AM
I don't know how much room I will have for travelling sales...

(5) Five stock snowflake rims 5X5 (WJ). Minor scratches.

WJ front plastic bumper with fog lights. Inferno Red. Minor scratches. NO grille. (I could probably strap this on the roof but it may not make the trip.)

Stock WJ UCA/LCA front and rear.

Stock TB front.

David

JpRngr
06-07-2005, 12:12 AM
I've got a Chalupa for sale!

JohnBoulderCO
06-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Bilstein 5100 "Yellow" shocks 29" extended length. 12" travel.
Perfect for the rear of a WJ at 4"-6", still too long for the front at 6". ZJ's, not sure.

Got 'em last year but still haven't used them. They need a better home if some one can provide it.

Edit: These are used but still work. $25 and they are yours.

rrubio
06-07-2005, 10:54 AM
John ill take the shocks.You never know when one will break like one did on Keith last year.Good to have a spare or two.

BigDaveZJ
06-07-2005, 11:07 AM
I've got a Chalupa for sale!

Is it nacho cheese, supreme, or baja???

JohnBoulderCO
06-07-2005, 12:29 PM
John ill take the shocks.You never know when one will break like one did on Keith last year.Good to have a spare or two.

OK, they are yours. I will bring them.

Cody
06-07-2005, 01:12 PM
I think I have a rear tracbar and some stock rear UC springs.

I'm bringing an assortment of spare front 44 parts, but those are for me :D

Cody

JohnBoulderCO
06-08-2005, 01:10 AM
I have a Rancho Steering Stabilizer.
It still works fine, very firm, only one year old, BUT it has a nice dent in it, so it will give out of these days.

Trade it for a pint or two at the Moab Brewery. Maybe a bidding war will start over it. :mrgreen:

Mtn WJ
06-08-2005, 08:12 AM
You WJ guys

I have a full set of front shafts for non Q drive WJ's and will be bringing a QD set to give to Half Doc. My shafts are new and are not for sale but if someone breaks down I will loan them out or whatever is needed to get you home. I will also have a full set of D35 Shafts for WJ's under the same condition. I may be brining a steering centerlink bar if I remember to put it in my Jeep. WJ axles are pretty hard to find in a parts store without waiting a few days. So let me know if you get into a bind in Moab.

I carry a bunch of crap these days.

rrubio
06-08-2005, 04:10 PM
I have a decent used windshield water bottle no cracks in the bottle,no sensors come with it.So if anyone needs it let me know and it's yours free.