PDA

View Full Version : Trade RE 3.5" for RE 4.5" coils

ATL ZJ
06-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Just as the title says, I've been running RE 3.5" fronts and I'm starting so sag a lot after building a front bumper. Anybody need to trade in the other direction? RE charges the same amount for coils of both heights, so it should be a fair trade if anyone is willing. Mine are in good shape and I'd even paint them for ya.

Cam

FinlayZJ
06-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I can see into the future............

New springs slightly change caster and toe and your ZJ becomes a Death wobble machine again...... :finga:

ps- I'm riding Coppinger Cove in TN on the 25th with Southern Jeeps. Go to a meeting so you can start riding with them.

ATL ZJ
06-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Ha, I thought about that, but it can be adjusted, or they can be removed if needed. Actually, the sag from the bumper has already changed the caster and toe, so I'm just looking to get it back where it was. I think most of the problem was from the severly ovaled out bolt hole in my driverside LCA bracket.

What the hell is Coppinger Cove? I'm about to start my York setup so I'll have the Jeep down for a while, but I should be back, locked, and ready to wheel sometime so we'll see.