PDA

View Full Version : ** GSW ITINERARY **

BigDaveZJ
05-31-2005, 01:53 AM
Alrighty folks, here's the basic itinerary with when and where things are going on. Couple side notes, the Dave listed as being trail leader for Cliffhanger is not me, and the Spike run on Friday is currently invite only, and we will be opening up a couple more spots for people to go with us as we came in a little low on our first run of invitations.

This info can be accessed in a Word doc here: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/GSW/GSW2005InfoSummary.doc

Be sure to download the Word doc as it does have a map of where everything is that might be pretty imporant to ya if you don't know Moab too well.

And here's what it says:

Grand Slam West Information 2005 Summary

Events:
Meet & Greet & Pre-Registration
When: June 9 (Thursday) 7:00 pm.: Meet to talk with other participants, check out each other’s rigs, get through the paper work so that Friday morning we can just have the driver’s meeting and then get on the trails. This is NOT mandatory, if you can’t make it to Moab before Friday or Saturday, that’s fine, but please show up at your first Driver’s Meeting 15 minutes early and see (TBD) to finish the paperwork. If you’ve purchased T Shirts, they will be available at the Meet and Greet (as well as the driver’s meetings).
Location: A park across the street from Red Rock Elementary School, which is at: 685 Mill Creek Drive, Moab.

Trail Rides
When: June 10, 11, 12 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 8:30 am: Driver’s meeting. Mandatory. Here you’ll be given details on trails that are being offered (the list below contains our current plan, but IS subject to change) as well as the “rule of the trails”. As stated above, if you are unable to attend the Meet & Greet, please show up 15 minutes early on your first day to handle the paper work and get your T shirt(s) if you placed and order.

Location: City Market—425 S Main St between 300 S and Uranium Avenue. Park on the North East side of the parking lot—actually, just look for all the other tall Grand Cherokees and park amongst them!

Banquet
When: June 11 (Saturday) 7:00 pm. Join your fellow GSWers for food, fun and prizes. Raffle prizes graciously donated by our generous sponsors. Your signed waiver acts as your entry form. Must be present to win. Banquet DOES cost money (hey, we can’t provide EVERYTHING for free!!!) The restaurant will be kid-friendly and we try to keep the cost per person reasonable.

Trails:
Day Difficulty Trail Trail Leader
Friday Moderate Top of the World Tom
Friday Difficult Cliffhanger Dave B.
Friday Very Difficult Golden Spike John
Friday Extreme Pritchett Cody
Saturday Moderate Poison Spider Dave
Saturday Moderate-Difficult Steelbender Tom
Saturday Moderate-Difficult Hell’s Revenge John
Saturday Near Extreme Rusty Nail Cody
Sunday Moderate Fins N Things Tom
Sunday Near Extreme? Pickle Cody

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!! :partyman: :rock: :partyman: :rock: :partyman: :rock: :partyman: :rock: :partyman: :rock: :partyman: :rock:

edit: updated word doc to show halfdoc leading Cliffhanger and the Spike info

Texas ZJ1
06-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the help.

Hunter

Kraqa
06-03-2005, 03:28 PM
am i going to have to fill anythign out for riding shotgun?

i hop ematt doesn't forget to pick me up.

BigDaveZJ
06-03-2005, 03:45 PM

You'll just have to sign on his waiver as a passenger, no biggie.

Bustin' Loose
06-03-2005, 03:56 PM

Matt won't forget. I'll remind him. Now Puma...if Matt forgets to pick up Puma...that little shit is on his own. :smt003 :finga:

And can someone please tell me what in hell is Puma's real name? I'll be damned if I'm calling him Puma while he's at my house and all next week at GSW...although..I'll probably call him Puma anyway but what the hell is his real name?!?!?

And is ematt like the electronic version of Matt or is it the internet version of matt or what? :finga:

Kraqa
06-03-2005, 04:38 PM
electronic, i met him on the intranet.

i just call him puma, i'l be callin you pam matt matt ron ron dave dave and puma puma

Bustin' Loose
06-03-2005, 05:22 PM
i just call him puma, i'l be callin you pam matt matt ron ron dave dave and puma puma

lol....

Well at least I get Pam...I've been called worse things and more interesting things. :smt003

Texas ZJ1
06-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Elliot.

Like what ET said....

Hunter

Bustin' Loose
06-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Elliot.

Like what ET said....

Hunter

Ahh....yup...he'll be puma all week. :smt003