PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to stay in Moab for a few extra days to wheel?

OverkillZJ
05-27-2005, 07:46 PM
GSW is June 10-12, since I'm running the Con the weekend after, I'm just staying in Moab the 13th-15th too. Anyone going to be around to get some wheeling in?

BigDaveZJ
05-27-2005, 08:39 PM
We might be up for hitting a quickie Monday morning . . . actually . . . I don't have to work until Thursday . . . . . . . . . . . . .

OverkillZJ
05-27-2005, 09:00 PM
We might be up for hitting a quickie Monday morning . . . actually . . . I don't have to work until Thursday . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You know you want to stay.... Mark might be there with the TJ, he's still in negotiations with Jill :rolleyes: :mrgreen: :finga:

BigDaveZJ
05-27-2005, 09:30 PM

You know you want to stay.... Mark might be there with the TJ, he's still in negotiations with Jill :rolleyes: :mrgreen: :finga:

Pam's gotta be back at work on Wednesday, so we might be able to stay Monday, dunno fo' sho' tho'!

JohnBoulderCO
05-28-2005, 12:34 AM
I would, but have to be on a plane Monday.

That's why I'm going early instead.

Bustin' Loose
05-28-2005, 01:34 PM

Pam's gotta be back at work on Wednesday, so we might be able to stay Monday, dunno fo' sho' tho'!

I'd be up for staying Monday and leaving Tusday instead. It'll kill me but i'd do it cuz it Moab. . .

And if it wasn't for the fact that my Boss is now gone and he and I won't be in the office together again till after I get back from Moab, I'd see if I could just work it so that I could come back on Thursday but . . .

I suppose I could always call and say we busted something and have to fix it so we can drive home :smt003

JpRngr
05-29-2005, 04:32 AM
I suppose I could always call and say we busted something and have to fix it so we can drive home :smt003

Well....unless one of you wants to take a chance driving the Chalupa back to Denver, there won't be a rescue trailer for Dave's Jeep this time! :finga:

OverkillZJ
05-29-2005, 08:40 AM

Well....unless one of you wants to take a chance driving the Chalupa back to Denver, there won't be a rescue trailer for Dave's Jeep this time! :finga:

LMAO :weedman:

I know someone else wants to stay a couple more days... :axe:

danzay
05-30-2005, 07:41 PM
i might stay for some more wheelin on monday along with the other guy im bringing up..

OverkillZJ
05-30-2005, 11:52 PM
i might stay for some more wheelin on monday along with the other guy im bringing up..

Good, then I won't be the only PA guy hanging around :weedman:

Michael
05-31-2005, 05:18 PM
i can be there early or late or whatever, i have all summer to do whatever. being jobless is so great. i want to run kane creek if someone wants to join me sometime or whatever other trail you want. :weedman:

OverkillZJ
05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
i can be there early or late or whatever, i have all summer to do whatever. being jobless is so great. i want to run kane creek if someone wants to join me sometime or whatever other trail you want. :weedman:

I'm up for anything around Moab Mon Tue and Wed, then I'm off to run the Con in CA :partyman:

Texas ZJ1
06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Tony C from the registration page is going to stay a couple of extra days.

Hunter