PDA

View Full Version : Mint ZJ Doors & Tailgate

tenmile
05-20-2005, 01:43 PM
I've got a TON of ZJ doors and Tailgates that need to get rid of. All of them are in Boulder, CO, and i have no idea how to ship these, so it's local pickup only, or delivery/meeting for $1 a loaded mile.

4 (Complete set, both driver's, both passenger's) doors off a '96. No dents/scratches, nothing, perfect shape. Has the Laredo cladding, and 3 (Passenger door is missing the interior panel) dark agate grey interior panels with switches. Light blue in color. $80/ea/Best Offer

1 Matching light blue tailgate (for the above doors) off a '96, no flip glass, includes interior panel. No dents/scratches, nothing, perfect shape. $150/best offer

1 Passenger Rear off a '94 ZJ, Dark Green. Includes Interior panel, has some scratches on the paint, and a small parking lot style ding. $60/Best Offer

I also have a set of damaged '97 ZJ Doors & Tailgate w/Flip glass (Maroon) and a set of lightly damaged '95 ZJ Doors & Tailgate (White) that i'll let go, but i need to keep one set of these.

Thanks!

KsZJ
05-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey Mack... How damaged is the maroon gate? What do you want for it?

tenmile
06-26-2005, 02:31 AM
Small dent on the Dri. side. Askin' $150.

Nined6Grand
06-27-2005, 02:00 AM
What color is the interior on the 97 doors? Laredo or Limited?

tenmile
06-28-2005, 05:13 PM
All the Doors are from a Laredo. All of them have the dark grey agate interior trim panels. The '96 doors are Light blue/purple, and the '97 Doors are dark maroon.