PDA

View Full Version : "Mark all forums read"

Jim311
05-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Right now you can clear one forum at a time, but you can't clear all of them at once. I'd like to be able to.

BigDaveZJ
05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Don't think that's possible with this software.

OverkillZJ
05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Right now you can clear one forum at a time, but you can't clear all of them at once. I'd like to be able to.

Lave mallcrawlin, come back.

all are then marked read.

This software sucks, BUY SOME DAMN STICKERS!

Jim311
05-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Hmm.. sometimes when I leave the forums it clears them, and other times it doesn't. Maybe I have to log out? I just don't wanna have to log in and out every time just to clear it, you know? I like being able to stay logged in...

OverkillZJ
05-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Hmm.. sometimes when I leave the forums it clears them, and other times it doesn't. Maybe I have to log out? I just don't wanna have to log in and out every time just to clear it, you know? I like being able to stay logged in...

You don't have to log out. I bet that when you leave and come back, and they're not all marked as read, you have another browser open, and it probably has another forum up running phpBB?

bill~ns
05-20-2005, 11:52 AM
Right above "Who is Online" on the main page is a "Mark all forums read" link. What more could you want?! ;)

Bill

OverkillZJ
05-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Right above "Who is Online" on the main page is a "Mark all forums read" link. What more could you want?! ;)

Bill

LMAO, I forgot about that :weedman:

Buy stickers anyway, cause I still hate this software :partyman: