05-17-2005, 04:51 PM
I want a roll cage were can I get one or who in colorado can make me
one and install it.

deadman
05-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Why don't ya do it yourself? building is half the fun of owning a jeep. :smt002

Kraqa
05-17-2005, 06:57 PM
talk to BMRisko i think its carolina rock shop they make a premade on.

BMRisko
05-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Mine was actually from www.essentiallyoffroad.com They make the only ZJ kit that I am aware of right now. Check out AprilzWarrior's thread in this forum for some pics of his install. However, there is plenty of room for improvement on the cage and I think it is an excellent "starting point" to build off of, etc.

jjunk
05-17-2005, 08:50 PM
thanks I think I have seen this one before and have forgotten that they make one.

To make one My self would take to much time at this point. Thanks for the thread.

TrojanMan
05-17-2005, 11:01 PM
if it is Carolina Rock shop their website is www.carolinarockshop.com and they do some seriously awesome work. I trust Andy and Will with my life (with a roll cage you have to!) Those guys are truly passionate about jeeps and stand behind their work. I don't know one person who has a grudge against them for any job whatsoever.

I didn't know they had plans drawn for a cage.. if not I'd let them use my zj as a test fit dummy :weedman:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
05-18-2005, 12:09 AM
if it is Carolina Rock shop their website is www.carolinarockshop.com and they do some seriously awesome work. I trust Andy and Will with my life (with a roll cage you have to!) Those guys are truly passionate about jeeps and stand behind their work. I don't know one person who has a grudge against them for any job whatsoever.

I didn't know they had plans drawn for a cage.. if not I'd let them use my zj as a test fit dummy :weedman:

did you not read that thread about my roommate? he got ripped by CRS. what are you giving andy the daily reach-around or what?

SuicideTireZJ
05-19-2005, 01:37 AM
Talk to Brian at Tubewerks: www.tubewerks.com They're a custom tube fabbing place out of Golden that did my front bumper. They do good work.

Also, TnT Custons in (Cheyenne?) is highly reputable with the whole Colorado crew (if there is one). I've seen some of Bob's work and it's solid.

As far as anyone who makes a direct bolt in cage for a ZJ, I only know of one or two companies that do and neither of them are in the Centennial State.

TrojanMan
05-19-2005, 01:40 AM

did you not read that thread about my roommate? he got ripped by CRS. what are you giving andy the daily reach-around or what?

which one? i've never heard of anybody being ripped off by CRS.