PDA

View Full Version : Wanted (WJ): G/Y MTR tires, u-jointed front driveshaft....

DaveInCincy
05-09-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm interested in a set (5) of low mileage 245/75/16 MTRs...most likely off a Rubicon someone is modding. These are tiny tires for most you guys. So maybe you or someone you know wants to get them out of the garage. :mrgreen:

I might also be interested in a u-jointed front driveshaft (factory) for a WJ if anyone has one laying around for some reason. Mine has the CV shaft. I'll only be adding the OME springs and 1" BB, but I don't want to run into any problem with the factory CV shaft.

Longshot, but just came to mind.....
Anyone have or know someone who might have the factory trash-loc taking up space. Maybe after an axle swap with no need for factory junk. I guess even the varilok parts could be an option also.

Thanks.

edit: I might as well add a few more things I'd like to get while I'm logged in.

OME Steering stabilizer for a WJ
OME springs (new or almost new)
Transfer case skid (WJ)

I'll probably be buying new OME stuff soon if I don't find any off the forums.

Mtn WJ
05-16-2005, 05:53 PM
I have a set of 5 90 plus percent tread BFG AT KO's that are 245/75/16 that I would sell if you are interested. They are in great shape have apx 8k miles on them. Great on road and durable off road tire.

I do not have the skid you want but I do have a set of factory rock sliders that are beat a bit but will protect your rockers.

PM me if you are interested.

Keith