PDA

View Full Version : Chit Chat

nate
04-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Where did it go? I had an actual valid post in there that was kinda important to me.

BigDaveZJ
04-26-2005, 11:23 PM
It's still there . . . . .

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

OverkillZJ
04-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey Nate, you drinkin' by chance? It's still there, and I haven't been working on the forums or anything that'd cause it to go away. Only reason you wouldn't be seeing it is if you weren't logged in, but then you wouldn't be posting here.

Nordic1
04-27-2005, 12:01 AM
when you don't log in, hit chitchat is not visable....

OverkillZJ
04-27-2005, 12:05 AM
when you don't log in, hit chitchat is not visable....

As it's supposed to be.

TrojanMan
05-10-2005, 01:39 AM
Sometimes when I log in from school chitchat isn't there.

OverkillZJ
05-10-2005, 01:42 AM

It's always there as long as the board recognizes you as logged in. Howabout you buy us some non flakey software or at least some stickers towards it? :finga:

TrojanMan
05-10-2005, 02:11 AM

It's always there as long as the board recognizes you as logged in. Howabout you buy us some non flakey software or at least some stickers towards it? :finga:

What's the name of the software you're looking for? My dad runs a few pretty big boards, he might have it, if not maybe I will get it and send it to you. You gotta tell me the specific name and version you want and i'll check into it.

I'm buying stickers as soon as I decide how many windows in the rear i'm keeping.. backhack isn't too far away :partyman:

Seriously though PM me and i'll do what I can to help out.

OverkillZJ
05-10-2005, 02:15 AM

What's the name of the software you're looking for? My dad runs a few pretty big boards, he might have it, if not maybe I will get it and send it to you. You gotta tell me the specific name and version you want and i'll check into it.

I'm buying stickers as soon as I decide how many windows in the rear i'm keeping.. backhack isn't too far away :partyman:

Seriously though PM me and i'll do what I can to help out.

Software's vbulletin. I can get copies of it, but we need a legit copy licensed to MallCrawlin. I'm not a fan of running hacked software to run a public forum on the web, I don't want to need a lawyer.

TrojanMan
05-10-2005, 02:16 AM
:butthead:

Fine, fine. I'll buy stickers!

OverkillZJ
05-10-2005, 02:22 AM
:butthead:

Fine, fine. I'll buy stickers!

:finga: :drinkers:

Anonymous
05-15-2005, 02:59 PM
same for me...I'm logged in but chit chat isn't showing up.
-Nate

Nate Cannon
05-15-2005, 03:01 PM
woops, I'm a dumbass, I'd logged in twice and it was just not registering that I had logged in I guess.
-Nate

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
05-17-2005, 12:43 AM

your parents won't even let you cross the street by your self. like their gonna let you chop up the zj?

pipe dreams.... :toimonst: