04-26-2005, 02:10 PM
RE 4.5in Front and Rear Springs

$250 plus shipping.

These are in great shape with no sagging. they are boxed up and ready to ship

Thanks
Bryan

shortys ZJ
04-26-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm interested! Where in Denver do you live? I live up in Leadville. I don't go to Denver much but my brother lives off of Federal and Evans. :driving:

Bslash
04-27-2005, 09:12 AM
I'm interested! Where in Denver do you live? I live up in Leadville. I don't go to Denver much but my brother lives off of Federal and Evans. :driving:

I live in Aurora, I could meet up with your brother some where and get them to him if you want. Let me know.

This is a really good deal, I hate to get rid of them, but my ZJ project has been put on hold for financial reasons.

email me at bryanwaynew@hotmail.com if you want them.

Bryan

Colorado 5.9
04-28-2005, 02:06 AM
I live in Aurora, I could meet up with your brother some where and get them to him if you want. Let me know.

This is a really good deal, I hate to get rid of them, but my ZJ project has been put on hold for financial reasons.

Bryan

Aurora!!! What happened to Broomfield?

Bslash
04-28-2005, 09:36 AM

Bryan

Aurora!!! What happened to Broomfield?

Hey what's up!

Long story on the move....sold my house, got divorced and moved to Aurora, I don't know...things happen.
Good to see you around still.