PDA

View Full Version : Dave in the Back of a TJ 04/24/05 Colorado - Castle Rock

Bustin' Loose
04-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Okay, this is a one shot deal. On Sunday at the Sonic in Castle Rock at 6pm, Dave will be attempting to crawl into the back seat of a TJ. This will be a sight to be seen. Photographic proof will be posted up on the boards after said event but come on down and see it first hand!!! There will be hard top and doors on so he'll have to crawl through the door and behind the seat. Those of you that know Dave, know this is no small feat.

Should be a fairly nice day. There may be rain but most of Sonic is Covered and when did a little rain hurt your jeep?

Hope to see some of y'all there. . .

~Pam

P.S. Sonic is located at 1-25 and Founders Parkway on the south east corner. In the King Soopers parking lot behind Carl's Jr.

Mtn WJ
04-22-2005, 03:11 PM
We might be able to make it. The kids have a Karate Tourney on Saturday in the Springs. We will be just getting back to town around 6pm or perhaps a little later. If we do not make it I still want to see the pics of Dave in a fetal position trying to squeeze into a TJ seat. Just one other thing WHO IS GOING TO PULL HIS ASS BACK OUT?

Keith

Jeepinparrothead
04-22-2005, 03:22 PM
We might be able to make it. The kids have a Karate Tourney on Saturday in the Springs. We will be just getting back to town around 6pm or perhaps a little later. If we do not make it I still want to see the pics of Dave in a fetal position trying to squeeze into a TJ seat. Just one other thing WHO IS GOING TO PULL HIS ASS BACK OUT?

Keith

They will have to take the top off.. :yawinkle:

BigDaveZJ
04-22-2005, 04:21 PM
The kids have a Karate Tourney on Saturday in the Springs.

That's nice, we're doing this SUNDAY!! :finga:

Mtn WJ
04-22-2005, 06:38 PM
No Shit

We will just have to stay at your place til Sunday and have my kids raise a little hell.

BigDaveZJ
04-22-2005, 09:54 PM
No Shit

We will just have to stay at your place til Sunday and have my kids raise a little hell.

Hotel MallCrawlin is booked this weekend, sorry.

JohnBoulderCO
04-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Did this happen? Rained out?

Mtn WJ
04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
So Dave when I showed up on Saturday with my kids were you a little nervous that we would be staying the night?

JohnBoulderCO
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
So Dave when I showed up on Saturday with my kids were you a little nervous that we would be staying the night?

That would be good practice for him!

Bustin' Loose
04-26-2005, 12:37 AM
What exactly are you getting at John? :smt017

jiddup
04-26-2005, 12:57 AM

That would be good practice for him!

he gets enough practice with Pam's neice and 3 nephews.....besides they live a life not aquainted with children too much. Let em be young and free.