PDA

View Full Version : Down to 6 spots now!!

BigDaveZJ
04-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Update 5/2/05

Only 6 spots remaining now!

JOE
04-17-2005, 06:30 PM
It looks like i might aucually make it this year!!! As long as i can get the jeep in trailworthy shape by then.....wish i knew for sure. Also I sold my trailer back in november and still haven't bought a new one, so I also need to do that. I will try to figure all this out this week

Krash80
04-18-2005, 10:07 PM
joe--
what route you taking? i'm assuming you'll be cruizin down i-80...if so, we'll caravan. i'm still debating about driving the trashcan on its own or trailering it behind my (gasp) V10 gas superduty which gets 8 mpg on it's own empty...so w/ a trailer and the zj it'd probably get 5 mpg.

BMRisko
04-18-2005, 10:10 PM
It looks like i might aucually make it this year!!! As long as i can get the jeep in trailworthy shape by then.....wish i knew for sure. Also I sold my trailer back in november and still haven't bought a new one, so I also need to do that. I will try to figure all this out this week

Yo...the GMC, is that Brent's or WTF did you do?

JOE
04-18-2005, 10:20 PM
I had another impulse buy :weedman:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
04-18-2005, 10:40 PM
turns out i won't be driving this year, but i am coming. booking my flight w/ FREE-quent flyer miles. riding with Hunter (texaszj1), looking forward to it.

JOE
04-18-2005, 10:43 PM
turns out i won't be driving this year, but i am coming. booking my flight w/ FREE-quent flyer miles. riding with Hunter (texaszj1), looking forward to it.

sweet, i didn't know hunter was going. cool stuff

BMRisko
04-19-2005, 12:54 AM

You need to quit smokin' those gifts from the UPS man! I'll give ya a ring tomorrow to catch up.

JOE
04-19-2005, 10:08 PM

You need to quit smokin' those gifts from the UPS man! I'll give ya a ring tomorrow to catch up.

ok that'll work. i'll be around

bburgi
04-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Okay, this sucks the big one... After much number crunching and discussion with my wife, it's just not going to happen this year. I had to cancel my GSW registration, but I'm already starting to plan for next year so this doesn't happen again.

Have fun everyone- rest assured I'll be stewing at home in Texas with jealousy :butthead: I suppose a lot of you wj/zj veterans have had to pass up more than one Grand Slam though, so I guess I'm just paying my dues.

Knock back a cold one for me :drinkers:

zjRyan
04-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Only 8 spots available now...

I look forward to meeting/wheeling with all of you. :partyman:

rrubio
04-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Okay, this sucks the big one... After much number crunching and discussion with my wife, it's just not going to happen this year.

What's more important? Time for a new wifey :mrgreen:

bburgi
04-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Okay, this sucks the big one... After much number crunching and discussion with my wife, it's just not going to happen this year.

What's more important? Time for a new wifey :mrgreen:

Ha - I've only had this one for 3 months!
Actually, she loves wheeling, supports me building up the jeep, and was planning to come with me to GSW - can't ask for more than that! :smt023

Tommy
05-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Sent my confirmation/death waiver in last week. Hopefully it gets to them this week. I was walking in the house today and saw my old d35 and d30 sitting on the garage floor. I haven't been able to get rid of them so do you guys think there may be a need for them at GSW. Not really looking to sell them at this point, but in case someone else breaks they may come in handy. Few beers would be payment enough if they are needed. There should be enough room for them in the back of the Dodge.

Sandy R
05-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Sent my confirmation/death waiver in last week. Hopefully it gets to them this week. I was walking in the house today and saw my old d35 and d30 sitting on the garage floor. I haven't been able to get rid of them so do you guys think there may be a need for them at GSW. Not really looking to sell them at this point, but in case someone else breaks they may come in handy. Few beers would be payment enough if they are needed. There should be enough room for them in the back of the Dodge.

You can never have too many tools or spare parts on the trail. :mrgreen: I'd say bring 'em.

BigDaveZJ
05-02-2005, 08:15 PM
6 spots now . . .

JOE
05-19-2005, 09:47 PM
aaarrrrgggggggg i still haven't decided