PDA

View Full Version : Billet style gas cap WJ's

rrubio
04-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know of where I can get a billet style gas cap?Ive emailed a few places including the one from the pic below and they all said they don't make them for the WJ's?I know I've seen one WJ but for the life of me I cannot remember who it was.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/01WJ/b7_1_b.jpg

nate
04-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Dunno. But ask on JU and this should be in newbie tech.

rrubio
04-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Give me a break.Not really a tech question but a general one at that.Just wondering about them that is all.

Kraqa
04-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Careful NEWB. This IS newby tech.

BigDaveZJ
04-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Ahhh, love how you guys jump on someone just cuz it's their first post!! Ramon, this really does belong here in newb tech since General Tech is limited to actual off-roading modifications, not the bling factor.

And for those that don't know, Ramon is far from a newb.

OverkillZJ
04-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Ahhh, love how you guys jump on someone just cuz it's their first post!! Ramon, this really does belong here in newb tech since General Tech is limited to actual off-roading modifications, not the bling factor.

I recognize the name, but man, this has newb tech written all over it ;)

admitedly, we have a lot of different sections on this site and it does take awhile to figure out "what goes where" - but after that initial frustration, it's nice to have everything sorted out and easier to find.

rrubio
04-11-2005, 12:12 AM
My bad.Yes it does have newbie written all over it...See what a few beers does to a man who is bored :partyman:

Swamp boy
04-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Why not just buy a dodge truck one and make it work...

:mrgreen:

TrojanMan
04-11-2005, 02:56 PM

I recognize the name, but man, this has newb tech written all over it ;)

admitedly, we have a lot of different sections on this site and it does take awhile to figure out "what goes where" - but after that initial frustration, it's nice to have everything sorted out and easier to find.

If all else fails, put it in newbie. That's what I do. :partyman:

Mtn WJ
04-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Welcome Ramon

Will you be in Moab for GSW this year?

In case you have not noticed by now you do not get much slack here.

Keith S

rrubio
04-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Keith I will be Moab again this year.I will also be in Colorado the week before for a few days.

rrubio
04-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Why not just buy a dodge truck one and make it work...

:mrgreen:
Never even considered that.Good idea.

OverkillZJ
04-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Welcome Ramon

Will you be in Moab for GSW this year?

In case you have not noticed by now you do not get much slack here.

Keith S

We only give slack to guys who are nice enough to weld daves crap back together on the trail, even if you did blow a hole through his tranny cooler line :mrgreen:

PassRunnerZJ
04-11-2005, 10:01 PM
I don't know where to find one to fit a WJ or ZJ exactly, but it looks a lot like the one on my FZR1000 so you could probably find one off of a trashed sport bike and fab it up. It most likely would have a lock to keep the fuel theives out or look at the sport bike sites. Now that the weather has started warming up totaled sport bikes should start showing up like bugs on the windshield or Blue Wing Olives for those of you that flyfish.

Just a thought, fish on!