PDA

View Full Version : 94 Grand...

ZJARCHER
04-08-2005, 12:44 PM
94 Grand, laredo, every stock option available except sunroof...

5.2 318
tow package
factory fogs (missing lenses, someone stole them when it was parked)
etc...

Hunter green (or whatever its called)
Grey cloth interior, Interior is near perfect with a couple blemishes, non smoker

I am the 3rd owner, I got it from a couple having a family and getting an excursion for the extra room :coughandgasmoneycough:

147,400 miles, rebuilt tranny in '01 (i think, ill have to check the receipts, dont know exact date)

I have ALL maintanance records for it.

-L/R motor mounts replaced about 4K miles ago
-Oil changed every 3K miles
-Harmonic balancer replaced about 2K miles ago.

minor problems:
-Rear main seal leak, not a big deal, will get it fixed before the sale.
-Intake plenum needs to be replaced, a LITTLE smoke at startup. NOT ALOT- just bc the plenum gasket is shot and needs to be replaced. I havent got any estimates on this but i wouldnt think it would be too expensive.

Basically bone stock with the exception of a Kenwood Deck, and Edelbrock's new 2.5" muffler and I have deleted the cat... nice growl at idle, not too much, but you can hear it well at 2K RPMs +

with 90/10 city/highway driving, I average about 14.5 MPG
On long highway trips at 75mph i average around 17.5

Tires:30x9.50s with about 50-60% tread left

My plans were HUGE for this, I had planned on chopping it up this week and running 33s on a BB and within this month finding an 8.8/hp 30 and eventually fabbing up my own LA kit, but ive recently ran into some different ideas that i would like to accomplish (trail rig/beater DD) OR a Dak R/T DD/Track killer .... dont know which will come first, but well see...

I am interested in a few trades DEPENDING on what they are, so PM me...

besides trades, im looking for the best REASONABLE offer... PM me..

Located in Glendale, AZ, just outside of Phoenix.

Will ship at buyers expense...

Thanks a bunch
Brandon
Aim4xAZ@aol.com

here are some pictures, let me know if you want more...
edit: pictures arent working from imagestation, let me know if you need some i can email them.

BigDaveZJ
04-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Need at least some sort of starting point for the price per forum rules.

ZJARCHER
04-08-2005, 01:18 PM
10-4 Dave....

NADA average market value is 4,500... Ill take best offer to that...
KBB(as we all know is high) values it at 5,700, but im obviously not expecting to get that.

--Brandon

ZJARCHER
05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
found a car i want to buy soon... any interest?

ZJARCHER
05-17-2005, 06:24 PM
BTT any offers? 4500 OR BEST OFFER< dont be afraid, shoot me a number... found cars that im VERY interested in...