PDA

View Full Version : Need Motor mount

Nordic1
03-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Well its to late to call the stealership so I was going to see if anybody knew the price on an OEM motor mount. I e-mailed the guy that made Dirk's so I'll have a price for those shortly. Does anybody have a source for ZJ 4.0L motor mounts outside of the stealership's and the ones Dirk has?

BigDaveZJ
03-29-2005, 10:27 PM
Price check on aisle dumbass!!!

dasVettemeister
03-30-2005, 12:19 AM
Well its to late to call the stealership so I was going to see if anybody knew the price on an OEM motor mount. I e-mailed the guy that made Dirk's so I'll have a price for those shortly. Does anybody have a source for ZJ 4.0L motor mounts outside of the stealership's and the ones Dirk has?

Best prices that I have found for shit like that are at:

www.moparpartz.com

phone number is: 585-385-1275

They're really awesome to deal with too. I believe it's actually Vision Dodge in Rochester New Yuck. I just went through them a few weeks ago to get replacement engine mounts for my ZJ. The really cool part is their parts dept is open from 7:30am - 8:00pm!!!!!

EDIT: I just checked, the mounts for your model are ~$60 each.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
03-30-2005, 01:22 AM
a guy on NAGCA, Frogger, had some custom mounts made for his and they are supposedly better. Hold up to more years of abuse because they use a different bushing. I dont remember the details, but i sure ain't researchin it for ya! :flipoff2:

nate
03-30-2005, 03:29 AM
Napa? Autozone? Carquest? Checker/Schucks/Kragen? VIP?

Cue-Ball
03-30-2005, 11:11 AM
a guy on NAGCA, Frogger, had some custom mounts made for his and they are supposedly better. Hold up to more years of abuse because they use a different bushing. I dont remember the details, but i sure ain't researchin it for ya! :flipoff2:

Those are the ones I have.

I should have them back from powder coating tomorrow.

RiPPiNiTuP7
03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Napa? Autozone? Carquest? Checker/Schucks/Kragen? VIP?

autzone...50 bux...lifetime warranty...works for me :mrgreen:

dasVettemeister
03-30-2005, 09:05 PM

Those are the ones I have.

I should have them back from powder coating tomorrow.

Damn, I have to wait another week to get mine back from being chromed....