PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2002 Triumph TT600

o|||||||o
03-27-2005, 01:50 PM
I am selling my 2002 Triumph TT600. The bike has been adult ridden and maintained (READ: No wheelies, no stunting, no neglecting, and it has never been downed.) The bike is garage kept and in great shape. I am the original owner.

The bike has a few mild modifications done to it. I have replaced the rear sprocket with a 45 tooth model (still have the factory sprocket as well.) I replaced the stock H4 Headlight with a Sylvania SilverStar, I replaced the original stock exhaust with a Scorpion can, and also added the Jack Lilley double-bubble front windscreen. I added the factory seat cowl too. It also has a few little odds and ends done to it as well. The rear fender has been eliminated and a new license plate bracket has been installed (The turn signals are all original and legal - and easy to be seen to boot.) The grips are Pro-Grips and match the blue on the bike and I have also added a tank protector to prevent scratches. The only other modification that is done is the removal of the large "TT" decals that came on the side of the fairings. I didn't care for them so I took them off almost immediately after buying the bike.

The bike was kept clean all the time and waxed on a regular basis. It is a beautiful machine and in a way I am going to be sad to watch it go. I am purchasing a new sport-tourer and there is not enough room for all the toys in the garage.

I will have more pictures up in the near future.
http://home.comcast.net/~osterritter/wsb/media/297178/site1019.jpg

The mileage on the bike is right around 9,000 miles.

Kelley Blue Book ( www.kbb.com ) shows the retail value of the motorcycle as $5495.00, and NADA ( www.nada.com ) shows the average retail value as $5165.00. My asking price is $4400.00.

Anyone interested can reach me by email at itbme@hotmail.com.

-Bill

o|||||||o
04-22-2005, 06:23 PM
SOLD