PDA

View Full Version : Project Phoenix DVD's For Sale

OverkillZJ
03-09-2005, 12:57 AM
I debated on putting this in for sale, but then I realized that considering I'm footing the bill for the server, I'm sure as hell a vendor!

The video can be downloaded for free from www.bigassjeep.com but it is web quality. I put a lot of work into it, so I wanted to offer up the high resolution DVD version. It has full motion menus and about 1.25 hours of good Jeeping video.

http://www.bigassjeep.com/pics/phoenix/phoenixdvd2k4.jpg
Contents of the DVD are: a few runs at GSW 2004 (Cliffhanger, Poison Spyder, and Lower Proving grounds.) Other footage is my dirt road trip from Moab Utah to Westcliffe Colorado (me talking to cows). Other trails include: Old China Man’s Gulch, Spring Creek, Holy Cross, Carnage, Some others I forget….

Besides, there's some footage of Big Dave driving my poor lil' Jeep, who doesn't want to see that?

I’m asking for $5 each. I’m not really looking to make profit here, but I need to justify the mailing, ink, cases, media, etc. Hell, I’m going to make a whole dollar a sale, WOHOO!

To purchase: Please send $5 via paypal for each DVD to jeepzj@fccsonline.com
If you’d like to pay by check, please email me for an address. I’ll take parts or gas cards for my 2005 trip as well ;)

BigDaveZJ
03-09-2005, 02:31 AM
The commentary and antics alone are well worth the $5!!!

Cue-Ball
03-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Well worth the price of admission :supz:

Bustin' Loose
03-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Okay okay I'll admit it. Just being able to watch/hear Matt talking to the cows is worth the $5. And the wheelin ain't bad either. :smt064

All I can say is you are all sick and wrong...Damn I can't wait till GSW 2005 . . . :smt003

Calistin
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I can just hand you $5 when i come pick up those springs right?

OverkillZJ
03-12-2005, 11:20 PM
I can just hand you $5 when i come pick up those springs right?

yupyup

OverkillZJ
03-16-2005, 11:50 AM
FYI: I've shipped out all the orders I've received so far, keep them coming (and if you liked it, pimp it!)