PDA

View Full Version : steering

BigDaveZJ
02-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Need something. My stock TRE's (read: original) are about shot and my steering is looser than Paris Hilton. Looking to do this relatively cheap since it's just a Dana turdy. So if you have any stock TRE's laying around, whole setup, aftermarket shit, whatever, that's in decent shape and you're looking to get rid of it, lemme know!

BMRisko
02-28-2005, 06:52 PM
I think I still have a new TRE in my toolbox at home. Although, either the boot is ripped or something, I dunno...I'll send it to you for free if its good. I think I might of had a problem with it spinning when tightening the nut and never returned it to Autozone. I won't be home until Saturday, but I can check then.

Raacerx
02-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Need something. My stock TRE's (read: original) are about shot and my steering is looser than Paris Hilton. Looking to do this relatively cheap since it's just a Dana turdy. So if you have any stock TRE's laying around, whole setup, aftermarket shit, whatever, that's in decent shape and you're looking to get rid of it, lemme know!

Might be to much of a pain to ship but I still have my stock V8 crap Id let go for pretty cheap. The TREs arent perfect but they have life and its still "relatively" straight.

ATL ZJ
02-28-2005, 07:18 PM
PM sent.