PDA

View Full Version : got a new dd

speedmontzj
02-03-2005, 02:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/speedmontzj/d78cff50.jpg
'00 dodge dakota sport 4.7 auto 4wd. wouldnt look to bad if it didnt have those gay ass decals. they are coming off next week along with the ram heads on the back. mounted my 32"bfs off my jeep after the pic, they are on the back. so do you guys think it is big enough to pull my jeep around ?

JeepinHank
02-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Maybe, but don't expect too much in terms of gas mileage. Does it have a tow package? If not definately add a tranny cooler as a minimum.

Those Dakotas are rated at 5K lbs towing right? A jeep and trailer would definately be pushing the limit.

Sort of off topic, but what kind of trailer do you have? I've been sort of looking for one. Not really seriously shopping right now, just browsing and getting an idea of prices & features.

OverkillZJ
02-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Puuuuuurdy

speedmontzj
02-03-2005, 03:52 PM
well i guessing my jeep loaded will weight 5000-5500 so the limit will be pushed.
i bought the trailer from my dad so i got it cheap. it is still at his house because i have no where to put it. dual axle electric brake kinda angled down in the back. i will snap a pic if you want

JeepinHank
02-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Nah, don't worry about a pic. Its not really that big of a deal.

None the less, you've got a nice daily driver there. Dakota's are fun trucks, esp with the V-8. Lotsa power and very little weight on the ass end.