PDA

View Full Version : All 8 adjustable jks control arms and jks rear tracbar

Fatty-McGee
02-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Ok after the long arms i have a bunch of parts i need to sell. I have all 8 adjustable JKS control arms and my rear JKS adjustable tracbar. These all have the fine threads so about 5 rotations = 1" of adjustability. If i could sell all 8 together that would be great but i will split them 4 uppers and 4 lowers if i have to also. You can check out the details at www.jksmfg.com

I was looking for $350/uppers and $350/lowers + shipping. I really dont want to go lower because the uppers are only about 5 months old. The lowers have a small dent in the zinc plated end, nothing that affects the use of them though. The powdercoating is also chipping but could be fixed right up with some spray paint. If your interested send me an email at spoon686@gmail.com

The jks tracbar is in basically the same condition i was looking for 100+shipping for that.

All these products are extremely beefy and you wont be dissapointed with the quality of them. I would trust them again offroad.

Here is a picture of them. I dont know why my picture wont link directly to the forum but here is the link for it.

http://onclickpix.com/17042

Kevin

Fatty-McGee
02-03-2005, 10:50 PM
All 8 control arms are sold, rear tracbar is still available though.

black_zj
02-04-2005, 05:51 PM
dang, that was fast. know anyone else selling adj. arms?

Kraqa
03-03-2005, 04:23 PM
pPlease ost a location.

and it might help to edit the first post so its not so long. its alot of info to read about for just a track bar.

bigrubbers4x4
03-04-2005, 01:23 AM
how much for shipping on that rear adjustable track bar to 15963? i am in need of one, and would like to be first in line.