PDA

View Full Version : I broke it...

Bustin' Loose
01-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php on line 109

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.bigassjeep.com:25 in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 477

WTF IS THAT????? All I did is hit submit. Some forum you guys are running here... :roll:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
01-28-2005, 07:42 PM
great thread! heres a BTT fer ya!

BigDaveZJ
01-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Why you always gotta be breakin shit babe???

Paging Matt . . . . . . . .

OverkillZJ
01-28-2005, 08:12 PM

Paging the move button...

BigDaveZJ
01-28-2005, 08:12 PM

Paging the ban button . . . .

OverkillZJ
01-28-2005, 08:13 PM

Paging the fix your own shit then button...

OverkillZJ
01-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Ok, on the serious side, what that means in semi-english is that the Mallcrawlin server (the cheap ass piece of shit it is) is having trouble locating my mail server (mail.bigassjeep.com) in the time alloted. I could raise the timeout, but it'd just cause more problems.

I'm afraid it's an issue we're going to keep having once in awhile until we have mallcrawlin on my server entirely and can use the localhost function.

We pretty much have 2 servers, at opposite ends of the country, running one forum. Ya, it's pretty damn ghetto.

When it happens though, your post has gone through.

BigDaveZJ
01-28-2005, 08:16 PM

Paging the "I will succumb to your almight geekiness so you will fix my forum" button . . . . . .

Bustin' Loose
01-28-2005, 09:49 PM

O M G

That is soo all you had to say.

:shock:

Oh and my bad on the location of this post... :oops:

OverkillZJ
01-28-2005, 10:55 PM

O M G

That is soo all you had to say.

:shock:

Oh and my bad on the location of this post... :oops:

I'm too used to feeding clients the semi english version, but it still has to sound semi geek!

Jeepinparrothead
01-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Semi Geek???? Don't be modest.... :D

OverkillZJ
02-12-2005, 05:23 PM

Paging the "I will succumb to your almight geekiness so you will fix my forum" button . . . . . .

That might be the funniest damn quote string I've ever seen on MC...

BigDaveZJ
02-12-2005, 05:36 PM
It took you two weeks to figure that out?????

OverkillZJ
02-12-2005, 05:46 PM
It took you two weeks to figure that out?????

I'm so busy fixing your shit, I don't have time to actually read the forum.

Nordic1
02-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php on line 109

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.bigassjeep.com:25 in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/mallcraw/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 477

WTF IS THAT????? All I did is hit submit. Some forum you guys are
running here... :roll:

lol I got one of those messages this morning