PDA

View Full Version : Steering fluid for Cannonball's (Nate Cannon on here) ride

thewoobie
12-20-2004, 07:57 PM
I know I should search but this isn't about my car. I'm Cannonball's (Nate Cannon) room mate and need to use his car, it's low on steering fluid. '95 Grand, v8. Does it take power steering or ATF? I'm a yota guy so I don't know. Thanks, Matt

BigDaveZJ
12-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Dude, take the bus!! I wouldn't drive the cesspool if my life depended on it!!!!! The last (and only!) time I rode in that thing I got a nasty yellow stain on the back of my shirt!

LouisianaZJ
12-20-2004, 08:16 PM
psfluid, but at this point on that pos it prbably doesnt even matter

thewoobie
12-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Well, I'm using it to haul a bunch of trash, trash bags full of stanky beer, assorted kitchen trash several weeks old, etc. So I'm just helping to perpetuate the cesspool. BTW: What fluid does it take? That's the important thing. Matt

thewoobie
12-20-2004, 08:18 PM
psfluid, but at this point on that pos it prbably doesnt even matter

Thanks

Cody
12-20-2004, 09:37 PM
You may want to check the lug nuts before you drive it---especially the ones that hold his steering together.

:D

Cody

thewoobie
12-20-2004, 09:46 PM
You may want to check the lug nuts before you drive it---especially the ones that hold his steering together.

:D

Cody

Hahaha. Surprisingly the only thing that was wrong with it was the swampers were a little flat. Other than the usual things that are wrong with it.

OverkillZJ
12-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Dude, open the cap, hang it out the zipper, and let it rip.

That pump wont know the difference from synthetic fluid and beer piss. It's already been abused enough! :lol: