PDA

View Full Version : Tellico - Trail 12/School Bus

Pearce
12-20-2004, 10:34 AM
A couple of us went to Tellico to run School Bus saturday. It was wet and icey with snow on top. A lot of the holes are bigger and that caused a couple near backwards flops, but there is more exposed rock now.

Here ya go:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2133810360

ATL ZJ
01-05-2005, 02:58 AM
Lookin good. Where'd yall camp or was it a day trip? I'm up for wheeling now that my junk is operational again. What about MLK weekend? If there are enough, a cabin at Crawfords might even work out.

happy
01-07-2005, 10:57 PM
hey i would like to go up there sometime in the next week or so...i just went there this past monday and did ok..i only did trail 4 and did perfectly fine, but i'm not sure how i'd do on the harder trails..anyways i'd like to go up there when theres some other zj's.

Pearce
01-10-2005, 01:28 PM
We are going again the last weekend of January. But is me, Tim with his chopped ZJ on 36's and a TJ on 33" TSL's locked front and rear. We were thinking of avoiding School Bus this time but depends on the weather. Probably will do Slick Rock, Upper 2, someone will probably do lower 2.
We are planning on going Sat morning and staying the night but I dont know if we are going to camp or get a cabin. The weather has not been to bad.

ATL ZJ
01-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Hmm. That sounds appealing. Even if I'm not able to do Slickrock yet without lockers, I could probably tackle Upper 2 fine, depending on the weather. The weather has been great here, but chances are it will change and there may be a lot of ice and snow on the trails. Let me know what y'all are thinking about closer then.