PDA

View Full Version : Language Filter Issues?

JeepinHank
10-22-2004, 01:02 PM
I noticed it today, and (A N D) thought it wierd. Everytime someone types and (a n d) it comes out nad. Is everyone forgetting how to type this week or has someone messed around with the language filter?

Test:

AND
and
A N D
a n d

nope its the filter... what's up?

Nordic1
10-22-2004, 02:33 PM
nad
and
nad
a n d
n a d
*works fine for me*

OverkillZJ
10-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I plead guilty.

I was curious if the filters applied to old posts as well, so I added a filter for "and" to change to "nad". I screwed up when I removed the filter though, so it stayed.

All fixed now :)

BigDaveZJ
10-22-2004, 04:28 PM
I plead guilty.

I was curious if the filters applied to old posts as well, so I added a filter for "and" to change to "nad". I screwed up when I removed the filter though, so it stayed.

It must make you feel like a total renob when I can fix your mistakes! :flipoff2: That reminds me, where are the damn smilies!!?!?!?!?!?!?

OverkillZJ
10-22-2004, 04:31 PM
I plead guilty.

It must make you feel like a total renob when I can fix your mistakes! :flipoff2: That reminds me, where are the damn smilies!!?!?!?!?!?!?

You can take your smilies and shove them...

I know. I found a few good smily packs, just haven't found the time to map the old :smileyname: to the knew smileys.

If someone wants to be my AA for free, I'll have more time to fix things around here ;)