PDA

View Full Version : Anyone runnin' TSL radials?

LouisianaZJ
10-19-2004, 09:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone is running them yet? ride/handeling/milage etc?
http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/images/imagebank/superswamper/superswamper_TSLr_c.jpg

gearhead313
10-20-2004, 09:14 AM
a good friend of mine does and i ride with her all the time...

my opinion is they are too close in the tread pattern. this is a 36x12.50-15 on a 10" rim. They are about twice as loud on the road than the bias Iroks. I mean, they are ok, but this past weekend at paragon the Iroks were owning them. Needless to say, she's goign Iroks now.

Pearce
10-20-2004, 01:16 PM
I had them for a while. They workd good for me, drove out to Moab and back on them. I didnt use the ZJ for a DD so the wear was slow. And they are not very round so expect to have an out of balance feel. There are better tires but they seemed to stick pretty well at Tellico. And they did ok in Moab, I would not have gotten them if thats where I wheeled. I guess it depends on if you DD the jeep and how soon you want to buy another set of tires.

Kraqa
10-20-2004, 01:48 PM
i run them, there not bad. i found in loose gravel the tread gets shreded. they are definatly not round and they definatly feel like a off-highway tire. although i don't mind the feel of them on the road and they stick pritty good off road. but i won't buying them next time. unless i get them for the same price i payed this time.

Swamp boy
10-20-2004, 05:51 PM
I used to run TSL's I didnt like the way they felt Egg shaped on the road.. I switched to Remington Mudd brutes.. I think they perform better in the mudd and are diffinatly better highway ride...

Sold my old TSL's about 6 months ago to Parker and he complained to me for a week about the crappy ride... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kraqa
10-20-2004, 09:19 PM
mine wernt to egg shaped. but it is weird looking out the front window watching you r side wala wabble back and forth as the tire turns.