PDA

View Full Version : Back from CO and UT

AAMC
10-03-2004, 11:11 AM
My wife and I just came back from vacation in CO and UT. I'm sorry that I couldn't catch up with anyone. I forgot to grab everyone's number's off the computer before I left. I was in Boulder, Denver, Aspen (took a pass to Crested Butte), Pike's Peak, and eventually rolled out to Moab. I couldn't find anyone to run with, so I did Poison Spider with the loop and Gold Bar with just me and the wife. When I was on Poison Spider, I saw a group of Jeeps running out towards Golden Spike and wanted to join them, but I couldn't get back in time. It was good to get the dub back on the trail. I'm definitely going to have to get back there during GSW, and run some of the other trails I've had my eye on. It's much more fun running with friends than running solo :shock: . I'll have pics soon.

Cody
10-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Glad to hear you had a fun trip. I would have made time to come wheel with ya. Next time, let me know.

pics?

Cody

Pearce
10-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Hey good to hear your back at it!

OverkillZJ
10-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Hey good to hear your back at it!

Definately.

AAMC
10-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Well, here's the link to some photos: http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=AAMC&album_id=187253&curpage= 1. The photos are fairly random, including some photos of when I had the Jeep torn down after the vandalism incident, some photos of new Dodge Power Wagons being tested by journalists, and a couple of poser pics.

jpmtx
10-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Welcome back, Anton. Good photos. Hope to see ya at GSW 2005.

Jim