PDA

View Full Version : OK, did anyone else see this?

Cody
09-20-2004, 12:03 AM
OK so I'm bored and checked out JU. I found this

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4875677#post4875677

ok, good idea, better execution that some (like the kid that put the 305 and the drain pipe in his ZJ lol), but check out the cage!!!

Oh yeah, and the pics of him tearing up what looks to be no trail at all.

He seems sincere in his intent for constructive feedback.......but I have a bad feeling what you guys are going to do with him.

Cody

....and dave, you are only allowed to post one dumb picture per thread. remember that from now on ;)

Swamp boy
09-20-2004, 12:45 AM
Didnt see it but I am not happy with the way he stole my Design.. :lol:

What the hell is he thinking using schedule 40 pipe for a roll bar..
And whats with all the angles..
http://community.webshots.com/s/image13/5/30/79/139753079PELLAQ_ph.jpg

That is one ugly cage.. :shock:

BigDaveZJ
09-20-2004, 12:48 AM
....and dave, you are only allowed to post one dumb picture per thread. remember that from now on ;)

I didn't even post a pic in the thread! I'm curious to see his response to me questioning him on going off the trail though.

BMRisko
09-20-2004, 12:52 AM
Oh shit that cage is booty fab! :shock: Does it not even follow the A-pillars? Just B and back? Interesting to say the least. I'm sure the massive pipe works well in an already cramped interior.

robselina
09-20-2004, 09:40 AM
:roll: why haven't these people heard of tube benders? even if you don't want to spring for one, it's not that expensive to get metal bent...........

Trancezj
09-20-2004, 10:02 AM
You fuckers don't piss him off too bad 'til I figure out what that top is made out of.

OverkillZJ
09-20-2004, 05:58 PM
You fuckers don't piss him off too bad 'til I figure out what that top is made out of.

:lol:

speedmontzj
09-20-2004, 09:13 PM
dont worry about the top. find someone that replaces car covertible tops or fixes old car tops. they should be able to make you on easy. a good shop would even be able to put a support bar to followthe original roof line.

Kraqa
09-20-2004, 10:41 PM
att that work and he hasn't even timmed the front bumper. :roll:

gearhead313
09-21-2004, 02:46 PM
umm.....at least he tryed?? ok.......i guess not. :shock:

paulkeith
09-27-2004, 05:53 PM
(like the kid that put the 305 and the drain pipe in his ZJ lol),

edit: count to ten.

yeah, it was 3" .120 tubing. i'm really biting my tounge and deleting what i had written, taking out all my 4 letter words.

not drain pipe. to boot, i literally have not moved the thing since the fall of 2003. its in the same spot, and has seen no trails or anything, so you dont have to worry, homes.

Paul

Cody
09-27-2004, 11:47 PM
lol sport. At least you admit now that it has some work that needs to be done before it can be wheeled.

Good on ya, but I hate to see people be unsafe in order to save a buck or two. Best of luck getting it done and working the bugs out.

Cody

(like the kid that put the 305 and the drain pipe in his ZJ lol),

edit: count to ten.

yeah, it was 3" .120 tubing. i'm really biting my tounge and deleting what i had written, taking out all my 4 letter words.

not drain pipe. to boot, i literally have not moved the thing since the fall of 2003. its in the same spot, and has seen no trails or anything, so you dont have to worry, homes.

Paul

paulkeith
09-28-2004, 04:59 PM
lol sport. At least you admit now that it has some work that needs to be done before it can be wheeled.

sport?

i never denied the fact that it needed work, which is why i never understood why people reacted the way they did once i said i knew it needed the work it needed/needs

oh well. have a good one,
paul