PDA

View Full Version : Sponsoring Vendors on the t-shirts?

BigDaveZJ
08-25-2004, 03:43 PM
I got an idea and wanted to run it by some of the vendors on here. I was reading through the t-shirt tag line thread and somebody made a comment about how shirts with big pics on the front and nothing on the back are ghey. So I got to thinking about what to do with that, and was thinking that maybe we could have some of our vendors listed on the back. I haven't figured out what this would cost or anything like that yet, but it would basically be modeled after the GSW shirts, pic on front, vendors on back.

Just a thought I had and a way to help our vendors out a little bit. So are any of you vendors interested in something like this?

Alaska ZJ
08-25-2004, 04:44 PM
I would pitch in with a monthly drawing type thing. I have been considering this anyway.......

BigDaveZJ
08-25-2004, 04:55 PM
I would pitch in with a monthly drawing type thing. I have been considering this anyway.......

Not a bad idea. Say like a $XX gift certificate, rotate vendors a monthly basis type thing?

Jeeps And More
09-09-2004, 01:26 PM
I would run a monthly special for members.

KevinF
09-21-2004, 02:08 AM
Count me in, Dave...just let me know what you decide, mu brotha!

Kevin

ATL ZJ
09-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Why not just the MallCrawlin.com script and maybe a slogan small on the front left chest and then the big picture on the back? Smaller vendor "banners" could go above/ below the MallCrawlin design..

Peak ZJ
10-29-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm in, let me know what you need.

Kraqa
10-29-2004, 07:58 PM
I NEED THOSE TITS.

LouisianaZJ
10-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Why not just the MallCrawlin.com script and maybe a slogan small on the front left chest and then the big picture on the back? Smaller vendor "banners" could go above/ below the MallCrawlin design..

W3RD

t-shirts with big pics on the front bring the :ghey: