PDA

View Full Version : ZJ brake lines to Waggy calipers..

Trancezj
08-10-2004, 11:05 AM
I was just asuming they would bolt right up, but it just hit me that they just may not. Do they? Damnit, I don't wanna order more shit.

Trancezj
08-10-2004, 04:31 PM
All the 44's on here and no one can tell me? Come on lazy bastards. Don't make me get off my lazy ass and go check for myself. Damn I hate doing shit.

JpRngr
08-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Best I can give ya is a probably. If they'll work with my Ford 1 ton calipers, you'd think the possibility of them working on a little waggy caliper was pretty good. Other than that, GET OFF YOUR BIG FAT LAZY ASS AND GO LOOK FOR YOUR DAMNED SELF!!!!! :lol: :D :lol:

Corey

ATL ZJ
08-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Seeing as how I just did this... I know the banjo is the same. I went with longer lines (had some of the blingin stainless ones RE sells laying around) so I used those on the Waggy calipers. Since they are made to fit ZJ/XJ calipers, then the stock ZJ lines should fit.

I have actually taken a grinder to the end of the line that surrounds the banjo if the flat part doesn't clear the locating tab on the caliper- a la 8.8. Not sure what part isn't fitting for you.

Trancezj
08-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Well their not stock zj lines... But anyway, I think they'll fit. Imma get off my fat lazy ass today and go buy some calipers and I guess I'll find out.