PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cross pics!

Colorado 5.9
07-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Fine Dave! :flipoff2:

Had lots of fun Sat. Here are the pics. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4286322927

Thanks again for spotting everyone Corey. :D

JpRngr
07-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Damn, you take a lot of pictures!

Corey

BigDaveZJ
07-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Damn, you take a lot of pictures!

Corey

Thank you Captain Obvious!! :flipoff2: I really need to get it so that actually works, lol.

JpRngr
07-07-2004, 12:36 AM
You know, after looking at the pics again Scott, I just want to know how you managed to actually get any pics of Andrew? Except at the city, we didn't see much of him! :mrgreen:

Corey

Colorado 5.9
07-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Yea, I'm surprised he waited for us at French Creek. Oh, can you e-mail Andrew & the others the link please. By the way I can't remember the Bronco peoples names. Will we ever get to see their pics?

BigDaveZJ
07-07-2004, 12:50 AM
What I thought was pretty cool was that if I clicked fast enough through the album it was just like stop motion video!!

It looks like it was a sweet trip though, would've liked to have gone, but I really needed a weekend of doing damn near nothing.

Colorado 5.9
07-07-2004, 12:55 AM
It looks like it was a sweet trip though, would've liked to have gone, but I really needed a weekend of doing damn near nothing.

Yea sure. That's why you drove more miles than I did this weekend by going up to loveland & back three times in three day? :flipoff2:

Mtn WJ
07-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Wow looks like it was a great trip. Sorry I missed it. I did not get my shocks on Friday so I stayed home and worked on Honey Do's like cutting down a 60ft tree for my mother in law of all people. I will have my new shocks on this week and ready for the weekend. How long of a drive is Holy Cross?

Anyone going somewhere this Sunday. I am thinking of Red Cone if the snow drift on Webster is clear.

Keith S

BigDaveZJ
07-07-2004, 10:30 AM

Yea sure. That's why you drove more miles than I did this weekend by going up to loveland & back three times in three day? :flipoff2:

Yea, I still spent less time driving those three days than you did just on Saturday though! Plus it was driving where death was not imminent like it usually is when driving my ZJ!

OverkillZJ
07-08-2004, 11:50 PM

Dave knows it was worth it; we blew a lot of shit up!

We would've been there if my Jeep didn't hate me so much. Then again, the ribs we ate.... ya, I'd skip any trail again if I could eat like that more often!