07-05-2004, 06:17 PM
visit...

http://smallnet.homeip.net/jeepzj/index.html

MendoZJ
01-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Sick jeep and pics!

Nordic1
01-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Nice going wit hthe York, looks clean... AprilzWarrior made a similar bracket for NorCalJR's 4.0'ed ZJ. I wish I had a york :oops:

TrojanMan
05-12-2005, 12:51 PM
B-E-A-Utiful

norcaljr
05-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Nice job, thats the same thing aprilzwarrior and I did with my york. except my coolant bottle is over by my K&N FIPK on the drivers side.

Cue-Ball
05-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Yea looks great. I wish I had of been thinking a little more ahead when I did my dual battery set up as I put the battery in the spot the york should go.

Oh well I am sure that will get changed at some point.

norcaljr
05-13-2005, 01:38 AM
Yea looks great. I wish I had of been thinking a little more ahead when I did my dual battery set up as I put the battery in the spot the york should go.

thats why I have not done a dual battery set-up... i used to have the turbo city intake, kind of wishing i kept it now

might pick one up used and see if i can cram another batter in there too

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OverkillZJ
05-13-2005, 01:49 AM

thats why I have not done a dual battery set-up... i used to have the turbo city intake, kind of wishing i kept it now :rolleyes:

And that's why my dual optima's are in the back and I still have the turbo c(sh)ity air intake, mucho room for OBA!

I don't even know what I could put on the otherside. Oh, that's right, welder, hmmmmmmmmmm :drinkers:

mckeonm
01-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Is there an issue with put the york on the driver's side of the engine compartment. I have the turbo city intake with a K & N and it opens up a large area where the factory air box was. It seems that you could tie into the power steering with a v-belt from that side.

Has anyone made a bracket that bolts to the block on that side? I know kilby does not. :-(

ATL ZJ
01-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I looked into putting it on the driver side, but it just gets impractical... Not only is there less room there because of the intake, but also there really isn't a pulley ideal for running the York v-belt from. Almost everyone either uses the Kilby alternator pulley or machines their own for a v-belt. I run the kilby pulley and made my own bracketry that mounts to the stock AC compressor and tensions at the lower alternator bolt. If you think you can find a longer serp belt and want to do it that way, then you might could get away with putting the york on the driver side.