PDA

View Full Version : Kodiak Offroad

Alaska ZJ
07-01-2004, 10:02 AM
This is usually a Alaskan directed company, but seeing as how I am now in Minot North Dakota.....I am the new Southern Branch.

You need it. We sell it. We drop ship straight from the warehouse. Tires/winches/lift kits and parts etc etc.

I am slow (relative to big distributors that have huge Inventories), I am not interested in supplying weak ass poser parts and I don't do this to make a living. I do it because I like to Jeep and I like to talk to people. Our market is super small and that is fine with me, my retirement is secure non the less.

I "think" that our rates are better than most. If you don't think so, let me know. If I have room to move I will, If I don't....well....I won't. I pride myself on being easy to talk to and never to busy to shoot the breeze.

email me at sales@kodiakoffroad.com

Telephone is 701-727-4157

Website is kodiakoffroad.com, don't get all twisted about a product not being on the website, call or email, I can tell you if we carry it or I will direct you to a place that does.

I am posting this here in hopes to be able to help out some ZJ/WJ guys that are looking for a ZJ guy who sells ZJ/WJ stuff. Mention Mawlcrawlin.com and get a "special" rate.

Keep Jeepin'

BigDaveZJ
07-01-2004, 10:05 AM
And before I get a zillion PM's, this isn't JU, people CAN post their commercial shit with my okay for free.

Troy
07-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Alaska, how about Allied Rock-a-thon 15X10 beadlocks?

Alaska ZJ
07-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Alaska, how about Allied Rock-a-thon 15X10 beadlocks?

Larry at Mad4wd would be cheaper and he probably has them in stock. Super cool dude as well. http://www.mad4wd.com

Told you I wasn't in it for the money.......lol. Those things are not cheap.

Troy
07-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Larry at Mad4wd would be cheaper and he probably has them in stock. Super cool dude as well. http://www.mad4wd.com

Told you I wasn't in it for the money.......lol. Those things are not cheap.

Thanks man. Their prices look to be the cheapest so far depending on shipping.

JeepinHank
07-01-2004, 05:46 PM
How about joints? Currie, RE, whatever... I'm starting to get some more parts together for that future build... :wink:

Alaska ZJ
07-01-2004, 10:17 PM
How about joints? Currie, RE, whatever... I'm starting to get some more parts together for that future build... :wink:

Yes. sales@kodiakoffroad.com

This thread will be five million miles long if I answer them all here...EMAIL or call me....

You might get a special deal hankster.....you hooked me up with those springs when I really needed them.

Troy
07-02-2004, 06:55 AM
This thread will be five million miles long if I answer them all here...EMAIL or call me....

Alaska, you should be banned for starting a thread that has the potential to overwhlem you! :mrgreen:

BigDaveZJ
07-02-2004, 10:18 AM

Alaska, you should be banned for starting a thread that has the potential to overwhlem you! :mrgreen:

Naw, he should be banned for having an avatar that overwhelms ME though!!!

Troy
07-02-2004, 01:08 PM
Naw, he should be banned for having an avatar that overwhelms ME though!!!

Yeah, that new one is mesmerizing.