PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Superior shafts, localy (to Loveland, Colorado)

OverkillZJ
07-01-2004, 12:06 AM
Well, after our 3 days of Jeeping / camping planned, I'll be heading back to Pissburgh on Tuesday. My only problem is that I've been running Marks spare shafts all month, since my TJ 44 came with 2 bent mosers (posers) , and the spares I got have twisted splines.

I've done a little bit of calling around, but no luck yet. Any ideas of any shops that might stock Superior shafts for a TJ 44? I don't want to invest in stock shafts only to have wasted more money.... again..

Mark obviously wants his spares back before I head home... so I need to find replacements.

Matt

BigDaveZJ
07-01-2004, 05:23 AM
High Country 4x4
SpiderTrax
RockStomper
Johns 4x4

There's tons of places man, or just throw up a wanted post on CO4x4, might get a bite.

Alaska ZJ
07-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Moved to General ZJ talk. This ain't real techy.

BigDaveZJ
07-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Way to go and fawk everything up Matt!! If it wasn't 3:30 am when I made my post I probably would have move the post, lol.

Alaska ZJ
07-01-2004, 09:43 AM
LOL, matt is a slacker....

I made a promise to be an active member of this board and was graced with some admin powers via BigDave and I will use them to the best of my ability.....So Help Me God. (Can I say God or will Racerx jump on me for expressing my faith in a higher power?) :roll:

OverkillZJ
07-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Moved to General ZJ talk. This ain't real techy.

Well you could've told me to duct tape new splines onto the old shafts, that'd be pretty techy.

Edit: I'm having trouble getting anything done, with your avatar, it's hard to conentrate when a womans fondeling her very large breasts!