PDA

View Full Version : Can’t see pics in any thread

Parker_
01-11-2020, 10:49 PM
What am I missing here almost all the pics show a broken image sign . Which sucks because I’m looking for boat side rocker panel ideas helps appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDaveZJ
01-11-2020, 10:58 PM
The vast majority of pics on this forum are from quite a few years ago, lots of broken image links.

Yjsaabman717
01-12-2020, 08:07 PM
How far up are you looking to go? Kraqa's build is what I'm basing my rocker replacement off of. He went a bit higher than I did and trimmed the bottoms of the doors a bit. Then with diagonal supports to the unibody rails you could plate them to get boat sides.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Parker_
01-12-2020, 08:27 PM
How far up are you looking to go? Kraqa's build is what I'm basing my rocker replacement off of. He went a bit higher than I did and trimmed the bottoms of the doors a bit. Then with diagonal supports to the unibody rails you could plate them to get boat sides.

Have u seen the bentwrench guys zj build his rockers are similar to how u described that kraqa dudes . That’s my plan tho low with lots of cutting lol I do plan on boat sides . My front truss will be here Thursday and I’m
Off Friday -Monday so plan on making a bunch of progress . The goal is 4-4.5 “ ride height on 35’s I know it’s not a super low center of gravity build but it’s proving to be a lot of trimming and it’ll make for a cool hunting / medium crawler . I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yjsaabman717
01-12-2020, 08:30 PM
Kinda my eventual goal, as well, for lift and tire size. The front wheel wells are a busy place, so a bit of stretch helps the keep the tires out of the footwells. Currently on a budget boost and 32s. Started the rocker job due to some rot.