PDA

View Full Version : Highly modified 95 ZJ part out

mckeonm
03-23-2013, 09:54 AM
It is sad to say but its happening. I will be parting out my 95 ZJ. This Jeep was in AZ from March 2001 until Sept of 2012 (no rust). I have been to several GSW events and was a planner for GSSW. Had over heating issues 2 months after the move to MI. That over heating ultimately ceased the motor. Below is a list of most of the upgrades that I have done over the years. Many things have recently been replaced or good shape. The PCM ($300.00 )was just replaced with a remand 3 weeks before the Motor blew. Have receipt if requested. Any stock parts that you need that have not been replaced below just PM me and ask.

ATTENTION: Please put the part you are interested in, in the subject box off all PM's.

Owner: Matt McKeon Saline, MI
Second Owner
Purchased in 1997 with 19,000 miles on it, bone stock no modifications. Currently Jeep has over 247,000 Miles on it.
Engine: 4.0 Liter straight six
Transfer case: 242 (Select Trac) w/hack & tap swapped from Quatra Trac (full time 4X4) in Sept 07 ($300)

Suspension, Steering, Wheels & Tires
• KOR 7” LA kit w/RC upper rear arms. all 4 springs - ($200.00)
• KOR 7” LA kit w/RC upper rear arms. all arms - ($250.00)
• KOR Front track bar & drop down bracket $225
• Goodyear MTR’s 35/12.50 15, Set of 5 ($1100 with wheels) 1 never touched ground (Kevlar type-other four are Durawall), 1 has 400 miles on it, other 3 has 50% or more
• American Racing wheels (selling with tires)

Under Carriage Protection
• Four X front Diff guard - will sell w/ front axle
• Crane rear diff cover - will sell w/rear axle

Differentials & Gears
• Front High Pinion Dana 44
• Alloy USA Axle shafts (u-joint instead of stock CV shafts)
• Tru Track front Locker
• 4.88 Gears
Above axle will sell for $2,000

Engine modifications
• Turbo City intake tube and K &N filter $75.00

• Borla header ($150)

Miscellaneous
• Manik Brush Guard $50 - very bent at mounting points
• Co2 air supply $300
• Trail Ready rear bumper $850 lots of extras with bumper including; tire & high lift jack carrier, four way lug wrench, 2 D-rings, integrated 2" receiver hitch & ability to lock jack & spare to carrier, bumper does NOT have over sized tail light corner guards, however it is powder coated pewter gray to match body cladding. Pending sale