PDA

View Full Version : WHITE ZJ Doors and Hatch!!

Fatehatezme
02-18-2013, 03:23 PM
This is off of my WHITE 1997 ZJ Limited. Let me make this clear WHITE ok? :) They have GOLD pinstripe on them (hence the Limited thing) and some fading on the front door window sills.
-WHITE exterior with GOLD pinstripe lol...I think I am still too used to JF lolol...
-Tan interior. Everything works and yes i unplugged them I didn't cut (i think lol at least 3 of 5)

(4) matching doors in excellent condition (one has a tweaked bottom corner I will fix thank you to my GF for dropping it while I un-bolted it), good glass and handles/hinges included. Complete doors
-50.00 per door.

Hatch sold to my neighbor same day lol...i delivered it even! =walked it over :)

Ok, not many over here at MC have a real purpose for this stuff. Maybe for a DD rig or something but I thought I would throw it up here anyway so someone could get 'em if they needed them.

I'm in Portland, Or 97230
You work out shipping if you aren't in driving range.

Thank you!!​

JpRngr
02-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Any interest in parting one of the doors out? Looking for a window motor and regulator and also the latch assembly/lock actuator for the driver rear door. I'd be more than willing to pay the $50 + shipping for those parts.

Corey

Fatehatezme
02-21-2013, 12:56 AM
I was kinda wanting to hold on to them for someone that needed complete doors, I have them up on CL here in Portland.