PDA

View Full Version : 94 lifted zj part out

jamesh23
01-23-2013, 12:35 PM
lookin to sell or part out a grand cherokee I just recently bought, parting it out due to title issues cannot get it registered in new mexico and i've already signed the title, it currently has good 33x12.5x15 all terrain tires with about 40% tread left on nice american racing rims that are 10" wide 5x4.5 lug pattern, fits most jeeps and rangers idk what else roof rack is gone, and the rims it has are not black, they are alloy american racing rims

all items are OBO or if you see something else you need let me know

also have halo head lights $75
tail lights $50 for both, ones tinted ones brand new and not tinted
rims and tires-- $400 obo
4" rough country lift (includes lower front control arms, springs, rear springs, front track bar $250
all black leather interior, front seats are custom with a red stripe down them $150 for all
aftermarket cd player alpine I think- $20
dana 30 and 35 ill do $150 a piece
header panel, grill $40 obo
hood $100
fenders $50 a piece
249 transfer case good working order $125
46rh transmission drives and shifts fine $300
5.2 v8 engine 213,000 miles runs good, typical rear main seal leak, can start it and drive it $350
hood and doors and hatch are all good, passenger front door has some rust on the bottom, fenders are cut so their a little beat up but ill let stuff go for cheap, let me know, jeep is complete so it has everything let me know what you need

engine and tranny are obo but you have to pull them yourselves and come get them, may give break on prices if you buy more than one thing or the engine or tranny

Ill ship stuff you need as long as you pay the shipping, im willing to work with people on the price just trying to get what I put back into it, located on the new mexico/ southern colorado border.

you can pm me on here or text me 575 224 1244 thanks

new to the forum and not sure how to post images but they can be seen here https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3565823456

Allen94ZJ
01-10-2014, 01:06 AM
How much for the rear springs and the trac bar?