PDA

View Full Version : do we have a mobile version of MC?

Krash80
01-03-2013, 01:32 PM
It's pretty finicky on a Droid...when i try to post the posts don't show up right away acan't seen to upload pics from my photo gallery.
I also can.t edit posts that I'm drafting without deleting up to the point i want to edit cause the cursor won't stay where i put it. suggestions?

-Ronald-

PurpleZJ
01-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Try tapatalk.

BigClay
01-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Try tapatalk.

I use tapatalk as well

SirFuego
01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Does Tapatalk offer these features?
1) Jump to newest post in a thread
2) A "To Read" list. On my laptop, I typically just do a "What's New?" search then middle click each of the threads to open them in new tabs. On places like Pirate that gets a lot of activity, I just open the forum(s) I want and open the threads I want to read in different tabs. That way I don't need to fart around with the back button. On a mobile device, it'd be nice to check all the threads I want to read then, queue them up in a "To Read" list, and start reading them sequentially.

When I tried Tapatalk a few years ago, neither of those options existed and made it a huge PITA for me to navigate forums -- to the point that I just used the desktop version of everything on my phone. Besides, typing posts on a phone sucks anyways.

BigDaveZJ
01-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Tapatalk does go to the newest post in the thread, and it bases that off of your username's history, not browser/tapatalk history so they sync together. I don't know of a good way to do the "to read" list though.

Krash80
01-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Downloaded tapatalk for 3$ and trying it out. Thanks for the suggestions

Krash80
01-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Is there a way too stay logged in on tapatalk?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BigDaveZJ
01-03-2013, 08:41 PM
There should be, I stay logged in on my tablet and phone.

OverkillZJ
01-03-2013, 11:01 PM
I wish you would've had a mobile version of MC back in the old days, we could've had a play by play of your shannanigans :D

BigDaveZJ
01-14-2013, 10:35 AM
They just released a tablet version too, at least for Android, pretty slick.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

SirFuego
01-14-2013, 11:19 AM
May have to give the beta version a shot tonight on my Nexus 7 -- and purchase it at the one-day special $0.99 pricing if I like it. Judging by the screenshots, the "to read" list may not be a big deal.

If I buy it, that would be the first app I actually purchased in my 4 years of owning some sort of Android device. :rolleyes: