PDA

View Full Version : 5.9 Grand Cherokee parts for sale

Zjallday
07-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Hey guys and gals. I'm new to the site. I've heard about your guys from thespeedfreaks.net. I've been a member on there for a while now. I'm selling some 5.9 jeep parts and figured I'd see if you guys need anything.

All prices are neg. I have everything in storage and need the space for other projects and the sooner this stuff is gone, the better. I'm willing to work with anyone and have no problem shipping anything.

-grill. Yes it's a 5.9 grill. Platinum in color. Some lite scratches. But otherwise mint. $150
- hood vents. Painted flat black. $120
-stock air box. $50
- full dash board. Small crack on passenger side. $100
- full sunroof setup. Glass motor everything is there. Just bolt it up. $200
- headliner. Black. $50
- roof rack. Some wear. Could use new paint. $100 SOLD
- small over head console. The one with the computer in it. For outside temp, mpg etc. $25
- e-fan shroud. Single speed fan. Has the plug in it for the jeep. Took it out of mine. Have no idea where the fan came from. Bought it like that. $50
- speaker bar. Need to be recovered. But works. Have the mounting bracket as well. $80
- gauge cluster $30
- set of tail lights $40
- stage one meth injection kit. Brand new. Not even out of the box yett. $250 plus shipping
- rear Passenger light console. Has the overhead light as well as the passenger lights. Works great. $20
- both airbags. (un-deployed) $70 for dash $80 for steering wheel.
- wood grain interior peices (including glove box) $make offer
- leather e-brake handle $40
- stock amp $30
- stock tb $40
- 5.9 motor trans tcase. All together. All work. Motor has 290k tranny has 43k rebuilt. Not sure of tcase. Was running when I pulled it out. Missing wiring harness and computer. Wiring harness is the same as a 5.2 so if ypur looking to do a swap then all youd need is the computer. They go for around 150 on ebay. You can prob find it cheaper somewhere if you look. I Really don't want to ship. Would much rather local pick up. But if ur willing to pay shipping then I can make arrangements. $700 complete.

Like I said guys, I'm looking to get rid of everything ASAP. So shoot me offer questions, whatever. I have other random parts Lyin around so if you need something I might have it. I'm located on long island New York. So if your close your more then welcome to come take a look. I can send pics thru Txts and email. Just let me know what you want.

My names Chris. Call/txt/email/pm anytime. Whatever is easier for you.
Cell: (631) 275-1272
email: Hookey97@optonline.net