PDA

View Full Version : Black Mountain Cabins

BigClay
01-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Already thinking about GSSE 12, and went to look at the Black Mountain Cabins website, and the domain is for sale. I wonder if the cabins are still being rented (too lazy to call the number haha).

SirFuego
01-30-2012, 01:22 PM
I just called and got no answer. Eventually it sounded like the call was answered, but I just got static on the other side of the line.

I don't know just yet if GSSE is in the cards or not, but it'd be a shame if they did shut down. That is/was a great place to stay since Evarts allows non-street legal rigs to drive around town.

zjeepin
01-30-2012, 02:36 PM
the majority of folks have day jobs besides running the campground or cabins so give them a few tries at different times of day before you count them out.

the lady that runs the evarts campground is an ems first responder and sometimes its tough to get ahold of her but I have had her return my call at 11pm lol...

BigClay
01-30-2012, 02:41 PM
So when is GSSE goingt o be this year? We going the last weekend in July or the first weekend in August?

zjeepin
01-30-2012, 03:02 PM
its a secret

ATL ZJ
01-30-2012, 09:33 PM
I think this is the universe's way of telling you that camping behind the dairy hut is the true meaning of life

BigClay
01-30-2012, 09:40 PM
^ Could be, but I think it is more saying I need to find a better cabin :D

SirFuego
01-30-2012, 11:31 PM
I think this is the universe's way of telling you that camping behind the dairy hut is the true meaning of life

C'mon. The true meaning of life is in the Clubhouse. Everyone that's stayed at the cabin knows that. Too bad the accents are so thick and the regulars are so drunk that I can't understand a word they tell me about the meaning of life!