PDA

View Full Version : four-wheeling for the veterans and wounded worrier foundations

bigtree
10-09-2011, 10:03 PM
hello, my name is Chris Roberts... im trying to get people to volunteer there time and rigs or skills.. too take are veterans and there family's, four wheeling for the weekend around the 4Th of July in 2012 at the badlands off road park... what im trying to do is raise money, for the wounded worrier foundations... if you feel you can help me with this or just show up and take some veterans four wheeling and bring a smile to there face, then i would like to talk to you... im in the process of talking to companies to help, and some are on bored. to do what ever they can... and more are to come... if you think you can help please email me at (fourwheelingfortheveterans@gmail.com)

thanks for your time.. god-bless are veterans for what you have done

biggoofy
10-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Ill be a vet here in less than a month really wish I was closer I would love to help.

bigtree
10-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Ill be a vet here in less than a month really wish I was closer I would love to help.

well thanks for your time.... if you can spread the word..... hope you have a good night -chris-