PDA

View Full Version : Over now...Watch for the next one ;)

Dan Fredrickson
10-09-2011, 12:23 PM
This one is now over, the next one is big!

Dan Fredrickson
10-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Well I had a few hours sleep on the couch in my office here so its time to get back to work ;)

I walked the show 3 or 4 times so I didn't miss anything but in the end I think we might be a bit too close to SEMA for manufacturers to release anything really new yet. However, when you are somewhere that has hundreds of vehicles where each is a work of art in itself you can be just overawed with what you see!

We had passed out 4,000 stickers by 10am Sunday so a ton of people were walking by and talking to us. It is always nice to finally meet so many of you that have been getting our parts for so long and this was no exception.

Garett will post some pics either this afternoon or tommorrow, whenever he makes it in to work but for me I think I will be influenced by the Desert Racing crowd and their work for at least the immediate future. They just have 30 years on the Rock Crawlers when it comes to making it strong and light!

All in all it was a great experience and I hope you all get the chance to make it someday. It dosen't matter what you were looking at, everyone on these forums can appreciate amazing work!